SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Missing texture lines in DynDOLOD are usually referring to DynDOLOD not finding a LOD texture for something is all. No real biggie like SirJesto says.

Missing meshes, on the other hand is when you get problems like you had.

Are you able to play as is with DynDOLOD.esp enabled now you've fixed those missing mesh errors? if so, you're golden.

Missing texture lines in DynDOLOD are usually referring to DynDOLOD not finding a LOD texture for something is all. No real biggie like SirJesto says.

Are you able to play as is with DynDOLOD.esp enabled now you've fixed those missing mesh errors? if so, you're golden.

Skryrim seems to be running fairly well. I'd like to increase FPS a bit. I may pick up a SSD for Skyrim. My other games run fine off the HDD except for a little lag here and there on a couple big games. 

Yeah good idea. I have two SSD's in my system. One for Operating System and really important stuff, the other for my STEAM install and other games. Plus a bulk storage Normal drive. (On which I set MO's Downloads Directory for all my MO using games)

I can recommend Samsung SSD's. Never had an issue with em. If you do get a Sammy, make sure your set the software they'll come with to not run at startup as it can cause Skyrim to minimize to the System Tray. Been there, done that, swore at the #*(^*(#$^ing thing and finally sorted it out through judicious use of Google.

Edited by Nozzer66

I fired up Skyrim with DynDOLOD.esp active and it loaded up so I think I am good. 

Yeah good idea. I have two SSD's in my system. One for Operating System and really important stuff, the other for my STEAM install and other games. Plus a bulk storage Normal drive. (On which I set MO's Downloads Directory for all my MO using games)

I can recommend Samsung SSD's. Never had an issue with em. If you do get a Sammy, make sure your set the software they'll come with to not run at startup as it can cause Skyrim to minimize to the System Tray. Been there, done that, swore at the #*(^*(#$^ing thing and finally sorted it out through judicious use of Google.

I have had good luck with Samsung and Western Digital drives over the years. Will an SSD help the game run faster and help with fps? 

I have had good luck with Samsung and Western Digital drives over the years. Will an SSD help the game run faster and help with fps? 

SSD will likely not helping with FPS. It will shorten loading time and probably improved stutter due to faster data reading.

Edited by darkside

When the new SKSE drops, I'll do a fully standalone version in my wiki space for the SSE edition, but will keep this one available in a sort of final, legacy state with the mod versions available at that time. Will just update the new one. Keeps everyone happy then.

That's what I planned to do but since your on top of things I'll will happily let you do it.  If you wanted I could create a place holder like Neo has done but then again It doesn't matter who sets it up as long and credit is given. e.g. I am the undisputed mastermind behind SRLE Extended lol (only kidding).

Edited by Darth_mathias

Will hold off for a second to see when the Final LOTD update comes out for now. Thanks for the updates though. :)

I definitely have stuttering issues. I have a big fat brand new GPU which have plenty of VRAM etc. 

Play around with your memory settings in the enblocal.ini and see if you can sort that out. Skyrim also taxes the CPU some so you need a bit of a workhorse there, too.

Will hold off for a second to see when the Final LOTD update comes out for now. Thanks for the updates though. :)

Play around with your memory settings in the enblocal.ini and see if you can sort that out. Skyrim also taxes the CPU some so you need a bit of a workhorse there, too.

CPU is fine. I will play with the ini settings. I threw a couple numbers in there without actual testing. 

Updates!!!!

Imperious --> 17.6 (may have mentioned this one already)

Minerva --> 2

Ordinator--> 9.01

Apocalypse --> 9.35

Apocalypse-Ordinator Patch

NobleSkyrimMod HD-2K has some new optional files that look interesting.

I will wait for LOTD V18 before applying updates. :)