SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

That log and the fact you're seeing holes in the roads is pointing a big finger at Real Roads for Skyrim. There's also one missing nif from Spice Of Life\forts as well.

Now Real Roads for Skyrim is in the Landscape and Environment Merge. I'm wondering maybe if that merge is the issue. You could try reticking Real Roads for Skyrim, and just moving the ESP to Optional ESPs. That will hopefully sort your holey roads out. 

Ultimately it looks like the merge may not have copied the meshes from Real Roads for Skyrim into the Landscape and Enviroment Merged Esp.

Roads - you nailed it. Your instruction fixed the roads. The roads look really nice now. The black spots are gone. The ugly mesh is replaced with nice rocks. 

Spices of Life - Can I just drop the nif into the mod directory?

If you can find it, sure. Ensure it has correct directory structure.

Merge Plugins occasionally goes awry. You could also just shove those missing road meshes into the merge too. (With the correct directory structure again).

If that's the case I'll wait for that final update and redo the guide then.

Edited by Nozzer66

Good stuff. 

Merge Plugins occasionally goes awry. You could also just shove those missing road meshes into the merge too. (With the correct directory structure again).

V18 will we able to just update LOTD mods and be done with it? 

I found the SOL textures that DynDOLOD says it can not find however, the textures are in the directory. What do you think?

I found the SOL textures that DynDOLOD says it can not find however, the textures are in the directory. What do you think?

DynDOLOD log looks pretty good. Still thinks the SOL .dds's are missing but they are in the directory where Dyn is looking so I am not sure what is going on there. 

DynDOLOD log looks pretty good. Still thinks the SOL .dds's are missing but they are in the directory where Dyn is looking so I am not sure what is going on there. 

you could try one of 2 things reactive the SOL mod and move the esp to optional or manually copy and paste the textures and meshes to the Landscape and environment merge cos it is that what has gone wonky.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

I'd have to look at it, but I'd be surprised if he did anything huge to it. He'll dot the i's cross the t's leave it as polished as he can. Any issues found will have to be handled by us punters with TES5Edit.

I think he will finish up this great mod in stable state. LotD patch central team plans to work on unofficial patch if issues come up. I plan to start playing once V18 dropped. Oh well!, SKSE64 beta is just right around the corner lol

It's not textures you're looking for, it's meshes.

The path in the log points to a textures directory. There aren't meshes in the texture directory correct? I am wondering if this is  false positive ex: I re-enabled 'real roads', the roads look fine now but I still get a error in DynDOLOD

The path in the log points to a textures directory. There aren't meshes in the texture directory correct? I am wondering if this is  false positive ex: I re-enabled 'real roads', the roads look fine now but I still get a error in DynDOLOD

I wouldn't worry about that message in DynDOLOD. Those messages aren't necessarily errors at all.