SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi everyone :) 

I finally finished the guide. I am experiencing a crash issue and unfortunately do not have the skill set to diagnose the problem. After I choose my selection to leave the jail (camping) I get this crash error:

"Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form id 0x7B778, base form ID: 0x1812A and type: 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupt mesh or other reasons."

Does anyone have any idea on how to correct this? I am completely lost. Don't even know where to begin. 

Thank you :) 

Edited by mpjbay

I fixed it by revert record 00CAB8F - DATA - Position/Rotation back to Skyrim.esm values. She seems to properly lean on the counter now.

Could this be consider dirty edit? ICAO is a mysterious box.

Regarding SOL, no reply from steveowashere on reddit. steveowashere17 account was banned on Nexus. Don't really know what happened

About Arcadia, I think it was not a bug from ICAIO. It happened only first time you entered the store. Other visits are fine.

In case anyone was wondering what might the issue might have been, I adjusted the load order slightly and entered the command setstage c06postquest 200. This is to address Aela, Farkas, and Vilkas not ever leaving the tomb of Ysgramor and offer you other quest after finish the last part of the companions guild. So thank you again for all your help as usual Darth ^^

out of curiosity where did you place the esp in your load order as I believe what happen it you is a known bug. As Lexy pointed out youtuber SorcererDave had this issue during his let's play.

About Arcadia, I think it was not a bug from ICAIO. It happened only first time you entered the store. Other visits are fine.

might be the engine itself

Hi everyone :) 

I finally finished the guide. I am experiencing a crash issue and unfortunately do not have the skill set to diagnose the problem. After I choose my selection to leave the jail (camping) I get this crash error:

"Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form id 0x7B778, base form ID: 0x1812A and type: 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupt mesh or other reasons."

Does anyone have any idea on how to correct this? I am completely lost. Don't even know where to begin. 

Thank you :) 

when it happens does crashes say what mesh it is and what mod its from?

Edited by Darth_mathias

out of curiosity where did you place the esp in your load order as I believe what happen it you is a known bug. As Lexy pointed out youtuber SorcererDave had this issue during his let's play.

might be the engine itself

when it happens does crashes say what mesh it is and what mod its from?

I wish, no unfortunately it does not only the text I supplied here :/

mpj - I'd give London to a brick that's an issue with the Stunning Statues of Skyrim install where you had to cut and pastes some nif files into a folder called 'statuessnow'. Double check that installation first. I'll bet you find you have that folder named wrongly.

I found Stunning Statues in the SRLE guide

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition

I tested Skyrim after SRLE and before LOTD and did not have issues. I have this issue after the LOTD https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn install. Do you think the issue stems from SRLE.

I had a look and the nif's were copied and pasted correctly. 

" London to a brick" I have never heard that one, what does it mean? 

Edited by mpjbay

mpj - I'd give London to a brick that's an issue with the Stunning Statues of Skyrim install where you had to cut and pastes some nif files into a folder called 'statuessnow'. Double check that installation first. I'll bet you find you have that folder named wrongly.

Looked up "London to a brick". Nice one. I will use it. 

I wish, no unfortunately it does not only the text I supplied here :/

I found Stunning Statues in the SRLE guide

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition

I tested Skyrim after SRLE and before LOTD and did not have issues. I have this issue after the LOTD https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn install. Do you think the issue stems from SRLE.

I had a look and the nif's were copied and pasted correctly. 

" London to a brick" I have never heard that one, what does it mean? 

if you tested your Base SRLE and you had no issues the i say it i highly likely a issue coming from my guide double check your install.

You've got to love the Aussies they have a unique way a putting things.

if you tested your Base SRLE and you had no issues the i say it i highly likely a issue coming from my guide double check your install.

I figure it is someone in the LOTD I missed. I was hoping someone would direct me to a starting point. Do you have any clue where to start?

Aussies, love'em. <3

Edited by mpjbay

I get this message with different form and type id when i try to go outside anywhere. not sure where to start or if there is a tool to help. could this be a dyndolod output issue? i have no idea. 

"skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form id 0x7B778, base form ID: 0x1812A and type: 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupt mesh or other reasons."

I figure it is someone in the LOTD I missed. I was hoping someone would direct me to a starting point. Do you have any clue where to start?

Aussies, love'em. <3

well the known mods to me that cause corrupted mesh issues aren't actually in SRLE LOTD but SRLE Base. Skyrim Immersive Creatures. Immersive Armor and yes Statues of Skyrim.

you could try reinstalling the them but since it didn't crashes before you installed LOTD I say try without Dyndolod output and see if it crashes.

Edited by Darth_mathias

well the known mods to me that cause corrupted mesh issues aren't actually in SRLE LOTD but SRLE Base. Skyrim Immersive Creatures. Immersive Armor and yes Statues of Skyrim

I will play with it. I tested the base without issues. 

Is there a way to search form ID's?

Could entering the wrong number on Darkwater Crossing cause the issue? My number was not [02], I assume this is the number listed in xedit after loading Darkwater Crossing correct? this is the only form id I changed.

I used the core conflict patch in the main files here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77331/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D77331&pUp=1

was this the correct conflict patch to use? 

[Darkwater Crossing]

CORE
 Darkwater Crossing - 1.0.6 - by Arthmoor Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Darkwater Crossing

Special Installation: Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• Darkwater Crossing.bsl
  • Darkwater Crossing.txt

Mod Notes: A simple village expansion for Darkwater Crossing.

Loot Metadata Update Required:

Darkwater Crossing.esp - Load After Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

20px-Info-Logo.png      Notice:Post Installation: Please note that SpiceOfLife - Fences-Arthmoor.esp requires fixing before merging it into the Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged. This plugin has errors in it that xEdit cannot catch them.

Special thanks to Astakos for pointing this out

Look at the following worldspace records in xEdit, loading just "SpiceOfLife - Fences-Arthmoor.esp":

Worldspace \ 0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 0, -1 \ Sub-Block 3, -1 \ 0000969D <DarkwaterCrossingExterior04> \ Temporary

Worldspace \ 0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 0, -1 \ Sub-Block 3, -1 \ 0000969E <DarkwaterCrossingExterior03> \ Temporary

You will see some orphaned records in italics that show in white (as new records) in xEdit.

# Right Click on 03003FF5 record in xEdit

# Choose change FormID

# Delete the first 2 digits and type in the loading index [xx] of Darkwater Crossing.esp (For me was [02] Darkwater Crossing.esp)

# Hit OK.

# You will now notice that these, previously orphaned, records are now referencing correctly the original records of Darkwater Crossing.esp

# Repeat for all other records shown in italic in the 2 worldspace cells I mentioned above.

# When you finish close xEdit and save the plugin.

Edited by mpjbay