SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Has anyone done the Wyre Bash with the new Import options? Is it worth it to use them?

Dynamic Things

• Convert any container into a "safe-storage" container by simply putting something into it. (Make any house/cave/fort into a player home)
  • All keg barrels are functional - contain mead/water/blood/etc. Payment required first. Fill empty bottles.
  • Lets you harvest firewood/deadwood from bushes/trees/woodpiles/fallen trees/driftwood, etc. Can chop down trees.
  • Makes all barrels/crates into active containers with "intelligent" ingredients.
  • Using a training dummy/archery target will increase appropriate skill
Edited by rayhne

Alright, hey guys I know it has been a little while. I have really been playing a lot of this mod pack and I had just finished the companions quest last week. I ran into a fairly annoying problem however. I left Ysgramor's tomb and went back to jorrvaskr and Lydia, Farkas, and Vilkas were not there. I did some research and was told to wait a week or go to do other things. Well I went to join the thieves guild came back they were still gone. So i waited a week they still never came back. I waited 3 weeks in total and they still never came.

Getting frustrated with this because i need to do the radiant quests to finish the companion displays for the museum so I can finally cure my lycanthropy. I tried moving them with console commands they simply run back to Ysgramor's tomb, I tried restarting the entire quest but that simply re-adds it to my quest log and I cannot redo it, and even tried to force start the radiant quest Purity with console commands still nothing. Does anyone know any possible solution to this problem, nothing at all I seem to do will make them leave the tomb I have spent the last three days trying to find a fix or work around. Please and thank you.

New LOTD Patches Merged file posted in the MISCELLANEOUS files section of Legacy Patch Central.

New list for you to update in the guide:

BCS - TCIY Patch.esp
DBM_AOS_Patch.esp
DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
DBM_DPA_Patch.esp
DBM_ESFCompanions_Patch.esp
DBM_ImmersiveCreatures_Patch.esp
DBM_ImmersiveHorses_Patch.esp
DBM_HA+IW+IA+DG_Patch.esp
DBM_MAS_Patch.esp
DBM_MoreInterestingLoot_Patch.esp
DBM_RoyalArmory_Patch.esp
DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp
DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp
DBM_Undeath_Patch.esp
DBM_WAF_CCF_CCOR_Patch.esp

Does LOTD Patches Merged still good for 17.6?

Alright, hey guys I know it has been a little while. I have really been playing a lot of this mod pack and I had just finished the companions quest last week. I ran into a fairly annoying problem however. I left Ysgramor's tomb and went back to jorrvaskr and Lydia, Farkas, and Vilkas were not there. I did some research and was told to wait a week or go to do other things. Well I went to join the thieves guild came back they were still gone. So i waited a week they still never came back. I waited 3 weeks in total and they still never came.

Getting frustrated with this because i need to do the radiant quests to finish the companion displays for the museum so I can finally cure my lycanthropy. I tried moving them with console commands they simply run back to Ysgramor's tomb, I tried restarting the entire quest but that simply re-adds it to my quest log and I cannot redo it, and even tried to force start the radiant quest Purity with console commands still nothing. Does anyone know any possible solution to this problem, nothing at all I seem to do will make them leave the tomb I have spent the last three days trying to find a fix or work around. Please and thank you.

have you tried using the ESF MCM to advance the quest?

Hey y'all, 

I have a couple questions. 

1) I am on the Conflict Resolution section... SRLE had a conflict resolution mod download. Is this the conflict resoultion mod for LOTD 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77331/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D77331&pUp=1

meaning can I use this mod for the conflict resolution eps instead of manually running through all issues and creating it myself?

This may be very obvious to some however, I want to be sure it is clear before I continue. 

2) I like to keep things tidy. Can I delete all the unchecked/unused mods in MO? I backed up SRLE so I do not need to keep anything older than LOTD.

Edited by mpjbay

Indeed the MCM is unresponsive and logs that since I already completed the last quest of the companions guild there is nothing to change. However I am noticing that farkas and vilkas are on different post script commands. I will try going to the ESF forums and see if they know anything. Thank you again for your help darth.