SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I think there's an issue in the guide : you say to remove the ESP from "Uniques Uniques", but in the "MUS - Morrowloot Ultimate Simplified - SRLE Extended LOTD Patches", the esp "MLU - Unique Uniques.esp" indicates a missing master : Uniques Uniques.esp

What should I do with that ? :)

you need to use the Unique Uniques patch

I think there's an issue in the guide : you say to remove the ESP from "Uniques Uniques", but in the "MUS - Morrowloot Ultimate Simplified - SRLE Extended LOTD Patches", the esp "MLU - Unique Uniques.esp" indicates a missing master : Uniques Uniques.esp

What should I do with that ? :)

You remove the MLU - Unique Uniques patch as it's not needed anymore. Refresh the guide the changes are there

edit: ofc redo the merge

Edited by paul666root

I have updated the MUS - Morrowloot Ultimate Simplified - SRLE Extended LOTD Patches archive it should now not include the patch for unique uniques

Btw, for "Bathing in Skryrim - LOTD" you forgot to add Bathing In Skyrim - Followers Only.esp - and it is requires for bathing in skyrim merge

that is already included in SRLE base and that is the version we use so no real need to add again for this guide.

I'm currently dealing with out of date  DBM_HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.

I'll let you know when an updated patch is posted.

This is assuming you want to use v15.4x+ of Legacy.  

If this build is for v15.3x there are no issues.

this build is current v15.3x Darth is waiting for the main mod to be a bit closer to finishing it current beta phase before updating.

Ahh good to know then.  I will build the custom patch for you guys off of v15.3xFINAL.

The beta actually has a more streamlined sorting script system in place and should be better.  Also beta is implementing some new MCM options. That isn't totally completed yet.

It's coming along nicely and I'm guessing we are probably less than 2 weeks from being out of BETA, but as always, timelines are fluid.

I'm currently dealing with out of date  DBM_HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.

I'll let you know when an updated patch is posted.

This is assuming you want to use v15.4x+ of Legacy.  

If this build is for v15.3x there are no issues.

False alarm.  The patch is fine.  :P

I will start to work on that custom patch for you in a couple hours.  Will let you know when it is posted.