SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Ouch. Confusion. So where would the DSR patch go?

The SFCO-LotD patch is merged into the Snazzy Overhaul Patches Merged.

I think the Notice Board patch just adds a for hire by museum? So we might not need it if we are going directly to the museum?

Also any recommendations as to merging Amulets of Skyrim and Immersive Creatures?

I wouldn't include the DSR, SFCO or Notice board patches in the merge.

I will try to make the new merged patch in the next 24 hours for you guys.  So I'll Add Royal Armory, but am I also adding Amulets of Skyrim and Skyrim Immersive Creatures patches to it as well?

I wouldn't include the DSR, SFCO or Notice board patches in the merge.

I will try to make the new merged patch in the next 24 hours for you guys.  So I'll Add Royal Armory, but am I also adding Amulets of Skyrim and Skyrim Immersive Creatures patches to it as well?

Please add only Royal Armory and SIC. I agree about keeping DSR, SFCO, and Notice Board separate.

Amulets of Skyrim is not in the guide.

Thank you very much, sirjesto. Darth and Nozzor66 can confirm this if you guys agree.  

Edited by darkside

Please add only Royal Armory and SIC. Amulets of Skyrim is not in the guide. Thank you very much. Darth and Nozzor66 can confirm this if you guys agree.  

I added Amulets on my own; its one of my favorite mods.

Never mind ... weren't talking to me. :) Where to put the Amulet patch was just for my info.

So we don't need the DSR patch?

I should mention I merged my own LotD patch. Unless indicated otherwise (on the guide page), I normally list them alphabetically.

Edited by rayhne

I added Amulets on my own; its one of my favorite mods.

Never mind ... weren't talking to me. :) Where to put the Amulet patch was just for my info.

So we don't need the DSR patch?

I should mention I merged my own LotD patch. Unless indicated otherwise (on the guide page), I normally list them alphabetically.

I think we need DSR patch, but the patch contains only meshes. No esp. It probably should be placed below "A Lot of Dual Sheath Redux Patches"

Edited by darkside

New LOTD Patches Merged file posted in the MISCELLANEOUS files section of Legacy Patch Central.

New list for you to update in the guide:

BCS - TCIY Patch.esp
DBM_AOS_Patch.esp
DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
DBM_DPA_Patch.esp
DBM_ESFCompanions_Patch.esp
DBM_ImmersiveCreatures_Patch.esp
DBM_ImmersiveHorses_Patch.esp
DBM_HA+IW+IA+DG_Patch.esp
DBM_MAS_Patch.esp
DBM_MoreInterestingLoot_Patch.esp
DBM_RoyalArmory_Patch.esp
DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp
DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp
DBM_Undeath_Patch.esp
DBM_WAF_CCF_CCOR_Patch.esp
Edited by sirjesto
  • +1 1

New LOTD Patches Merged file posted in the MISCELLANEOUS files section of Legacy Patch Central.

New list for you to update in the guide:

BCS - TCIY Patch.esp
DBM_AOS_Patch.esp
DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
DBM_DPA_Patch.esp
DBM_ESFCompanions_Patch.esp
DBM_ImmersiveCreatures_Patch.esp
DBM_ImmersiveHorses_Patch.esp
DBM_HA+IW+IA+DG_Patch.esp
DBM_MAS_Patch.esp
DBM_MoreInterestingLoot_Patch.esp
DBM_RoyalArmory_Patch.esp
DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp
DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp
DBM_Undeath_Patch.esp
DBM_WAF_CCF_CCOR_Patch.esp

Thank you very much.

If it's provided it's probably needed. If it's only meshes then fine.

Thst merge idea with Royal and SIC sounds fine to me.

Busy busy.

I would like to help you with editing, but I am not that familiar with wiki. I probably can learn. If you can share update note, I will see what I can do. Real life is intermittently busy at the moment

Have you ever tried World's Dawn? :)

Nope. 

Edited by darkside

Thank you very much.

I would like to help you with editing, but I am not that familiar with wiki. I probably can learn. If you can share update note, I will see what I can do. Real life is intermittently busy at the moment

Nope. 

Pop World's Dawn in alongside Wintermyst or without it... See what you think.  It spiced things up quite nicely for me.

I will it check out out of curiosity. Any patch needed for this pack?

I haven't looked at the contents of this pack in ages unfortunately. :(  

Having said that World's Dawn is compatible with almost everything except Elemental Destruction Magic and Summermyst.  There's nothing I recall from here that would cause issues.

Expect to bump your difficulty up a bit since over time it obviously makes you stronger than you would otherwise be.

Edited by jdsmith2816

I think we need DSR patch, but the patch contains only meshes. No esp. It probably should be placed below "A Lot of Dual Sheath Redux Patches"

Yep, that's where I have it. There it and Better Shaped Weapons overwrite a few of the original DSR meshes, which is fine, what we'd like to see. The Unique Treasures DSR patch after it overwrites one mesh, which I would suggest is also perfectly fine. These will shortly be added to the guide and added to the Integrations page as well..

Edited by Nozzer66