SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Patch for what? If you mean a DSR patch, darkside's already done one and has sent it to Royal Armory's author. He's also done one to distribute the weapons to the NPC's.

There's already a Royal Armory patch for LOTD available.

The reasons it's not been added to the guide already are: 1) darkside's heard nothing back from the author yet regards his DSR patch and 2) It's looking like LOTD's author's working with Royal Armory's author to devise a script to do what darkside's NPC patch does and distribute the weapons. But as yet, no dice.

So am waiting to see if those two things get sorted out. If there's no movement soon I'll add it anyway and host darkside's patches on the LOTD patch page.

• +1 1

Patch for what? If you mean a DSR patch, darkside's already done one and has sent it to Royal Armory's author. He's also done one to distribute the weapons to the NPC's.

There's already a Royal Armory patch for LOTD available.

The reasons it's not been added to the guide already are: 1) darkside's heard nothing back from the author yet regards his DSR patch and 2) It's looking like LOTD's author's working with Royal Armory's author to devise a script to do what darkside's NPC patch does and distribute the weapons. But as yet, no dice.

So am waiting to see if those two things get sorted out. If there's no movement soon I'll add it anyway and host darkside's patches on the LOTD patch page.

If we haven't heard back from him in a few days, I probably will make a separate mod page for DSR patch for Royal Armory. I got the permission.

Edited by darkside

I'm likely going to get around to updating the LOTD Merged patch for you guys soon.  So It's the same mods in the guide but you are adding the Royal Armory patch, is that correct?

Yes, essentially. I'll throw Royal Armory into the guide this weekend, if you'd update the patch that would be divine. 

If we haven't heard back from him in a few days, I probably will make a separate mod page for DSR patch for Royal Armory. I got the permission.

No worries. If you do do that, I'll throw the Distribution patch on the patches page.

I would start to build this guide, but before this, i tested neovalen guide with perfomance. 

1: There is two mods don't avaliable to download more, real ice and better circle, it is a problem for to build this guide?

2: My perfomance sometimes is very poor. I have a gtx 1080, sometimes the fps is 60, but somes places is below to 25-30(When a i loot do whiterun in exterior place, inside whiterun next dragon search, in solitude). I use all textures indicate of neovalen guide and dyndolod high preset. It is normal? Change reserved memory will fix? Usage of cpu is around 30%(Ram->7.5gb-8.5) and vga is around 45-55%(3.8-4.2gb) Windows 10! Another thing, when i change i enb organizer reserved memory, don't change in game!

Edited by Lordx1

With Real Ice missing, I'm typically been using Just Ice, which is one of the mods in The Ruffled Feather. Try that. Regards Better Circlets, I'm having a look at Aeterna Ciclets at the moment. It's an oldish mod, but looked ok when I ment looking for a circlet mod.

Windows 10... Pain in the butt. You're limited to 4 GB memory use. That's very likely causing your problems.

I would start to build this guide, but before this, i tested neovalen guide with perfomance. 

1: There is two mods don't avaliable to download more, real ice and better circle, it is a problem for to build this guide?

2: My perfomance sometimes is very poor. I have a gtx 1080, sometimes the fps is 60, but somes places is below to 25-30(When a i loot do whiterun in exterior place, inside whiterun next dragon search, in solitude). I use all textures indicate of neovalen guide and dyndolod high preset. It is normal? Change reserved memory will fix? Usage of cpu is around 30%(Ram->7.5gb-8.5) and vga is around 45-55%(3.8-4.2gb) Windows 10! Another thing, when i change i enb organizer reserved memory, don't change in game!

if you follow the changes I have recommended in my SRLE Extended LOTD Guide namely change Noble Skyrim to the performance version drop Dyndolod down to medium and your VRAM usage should then drop to below 4GB but yes Windows 10 is a pain in the arse you might also want to think about using a lighter version of the ENB.

Edited by Darth_mathias

With Real Ice missing, I'm typically been using Just Ice, which is one of the mods in The Ruffled Feather. Try that. Regards Better Circlets, I'm having a look at Aeterna Ciclets at the moment. It's an oldish mod, but looked ok when I ment looking for a circlet mod.

Windows 10... Pain in the butt. You're limited to 4 GB memory use. That's very likely causing your problems.

I believe Better Circlets is still available as part of STEP Compilation see here

Good afternoon,

I finally run SRLE-LOTD. This pack is great, pretty well balanced in general.

Some remarks/ comments from my side:

- I noticed weird water texture in Anise's cabin hidden passage;

- the environment looks very sharp, none this bothers me but I was surprised at first;

- I stutter a lot, even after having fine tuned (I hope) the memory block/ crash fixes INIs (or it may come from the heap memory, not sure).

Edit: I let MO re-organize some mod orders even after reorganize the plugins following DM's one, was I right to do so?

Thanks for this pack Dark_Mathias.

I will stop modding for a while and play a bit for once.

I may look at the YASH'd pack in the future as this one seems modular enough to create a personal one based on it.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Good afternoon,

I finally run SRLE-LOTD. This pack is great, pretty well balanced in general.

Some remarks/ comments from my side:

- I noticed weird water texture in Anise's cabin hidden passage;

- the environment looks very sharp, none this bothers me but I was surprised at first;

- I stutter a lot, even after having fine tuned (I hope) the memory block/ crash fixes INIs (or it may come from the heap memory, not sure).

Edit: I let MO re-organize some mod orders even after reorganize the plugins following DM's one, was I right to do so?

Thanks for this pack Dark_Mathias.

I will stop modding for a while and play a bit for once.

I may look at the YASH'd pack in the future as this one seems modular enough to create a personal one based on it.

Alkira.

glad you got it working and yes play the game and enjoy yourself.

I would increase the ENB heap memory first to try and reduce stutters then look at crash fixes (tweak to your system)

You should NOT let MO re-organize for Left pane mod order as the will cause undesired effects by having mods overwrite things that shouldn't be overwritten stick to the order in Darth's Integration guide.

Darth did upload his MO Load Order.txt file to the Nexus page. So you should be able to download that and install into your MO and it should reorder things as per Darth's setup.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

glad you got it working and yes play the game and enjoy yourself.

I would increase the ENB heap memory first to try and reduce stutters then look at crash fixes (tweak to your system)

You should NOT let MO re-organize for Left pane mod order as the will cause undesired effects by having mods overwrite things that shouldn't be overwritten stick to the order in Darth's Integration guide.

Darth did upload his MO Load Order.txt file to the Nexus page. So you should be able to download that and install into your MO and it should reorder things as per Darth's setup.

Good evening Lady,

Thanks for your reply.

The ENB doesn't cause the stuttering, I've tested without it the stutter persisted in-game.

My "Crash Fixes" tweaks have already been set up correctly I think, after having read the blocks (in-game) being between 80-90% as recommended.

Hopefully I made some backups of the mod/ plugins orders before altering those. It will not be a problem to revert to the previous state and see what happens. Thanks for the advice, better asking than guessing.

Where did Darth_Mathias upload his LO? I got it from the MODWAT.CH anyway.

In-game, I don't get any stuttering indoor.

Alkira

Good evening Lady,

Thanks for your reply.

Where did Darth_Mathias upload his LO? I got it from the MODWAT.CH anyway.

it's here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77331/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D77331&pUp=1 under the optional files section download and install to your Mod Organizer profile folder make sure MO is closed otherwise it wont take.