SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

No it's actually not missing. This guide by itself isn't stand alone, but an addon over Neovalen's Skyrim Revisited guide. That guide contains Falskaar. 

What I suggest you do is install Neovalen's guide first and make sure that's OK. Then come back here and use the guide here to add on over Neo's guide with the mods in this guide. There's an integration guide at the top so you can see how it all laces in together.

• +1 1

So I've encountered an issue. The "night at the museum" quest bugged out on me and I had to complete it using the console. The only problem is now the haunted museum soundtrack plays 24/7 in game.

I have absolutely no idea how that's happened... Anyone got a clue for NordPride here?

You could maybe try the Nexus forums for LOTD and see if it's happened to anyone else.

Edited by Nozzer66

No it's actually not missing. This guide by itself isn't stand alone, but an addon over Neovalen's Skyrim Revisited guide. That guide contains Falskaar. 

What I suggest you do is install Neovalen's guide first and make sure that's OK. Then come back here and use the guide here to add on over Neo's guide with the mods in this guide. There's an integration guide at the top so you can see how it all laces in together.

Cool! Thanks for the advice.

In hindsight what I should of done is made my guide standalone Like Paul and JD did as it is a lot of work for end users; but I was lazy and didn't want the extra workload on my end you live a learn. When I come to create the update version for SSE that will likely be standalone but stilled based off of what Neo does with his.

Oh goody. More work for this little black duck. Fun Fun. :D

Thanks for the info people. Looks like I'll be needing IV Coffee, STAT!

Regards SRO, I'll have a close look at that first. I always preferred SRO to Noble with the old version, but can understand why it was changed. 

I know your pain all to well hehe.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Okay been fiddling out with the Dragon Priest Masks for a while now and yet can't seems to find the problem with it. Anyone having this issue as well? The baldness when wearing certain masks.

The only thing I could do was just put a quick fix patch made with TES5Edit (using the record from ICH and moving the changes from Undeath) to load after the bashed patch and hope for the best.

Oh goody. More work for this little black duck. Fun Fun. :D

Thanks for the info people. Looks like I'll be needing IV Coffee, STAT!

Regards SRO, I'll have a close look at that first. I always preferred SRO to Noble with the old version, but can understand why it was changed. 

I tested SRO with full SRLE Extended LotD instead of Noble Skyrim. I got bad stutters. My system is 980Ti with Windows 10, running 2560x1080 resolution. With Noble Skyrim performance version, stutter is minimal. I must have hit VRAM limit. Both looks great with difference style.

If using SRO to cover only vanilla textures that does not cover by anything else (~500 textures), I don't see any performance differences.

Edited by darkside

I tested SRO with full SRLE Extended LotD instead of Noble Skyrim. I got bad stutters. My system is 980Ti with Windows 10, running 2560x1080 resolution. With Noble Skyrim performance version, stutter is minimal. I must have hit VRAM limit. Both looks great with difference style.

If using SRO to cover only vanilla textures that does not cover by anything else (~500 textures), I don't see any performance differences.

don't forget this guide can be VRAM intensive with the ENB and mostly 2k textures (4k in some places) I was hitting around the 4GB (or just below) limit but I am on windows 7 so that wasn't a factor for me.

Thanx for the amazing guide and I am really digging the SkyTEST mod. Never tried it before but because of this amazing guide I am finally able to integrate this mod in my current playthrough.

I think I have found an issue with the TMB Armor compilation. The meshes\armor\daedric folder in this compilation seems to overwrite the ICH meshes for the daedric helmet. And cause invisible helmet\bald head bug when daedric helmet is worn ingame. Hiding the TMB meshes fixes this minor problem. Just wanted to report this issue.

post-5076-0-54664600-1484169118_thumb.jpg

In hindsight what I should of done is made my guide standalone Like Paul and JD did as it is a lot of work for end users; but I was lazy and didn't want the extra workload on my end you live a learn. When I come to create the update version for SSE that will likely be standalone but stilled based off of what Neo does with his.

Realistically, I could do what they did with YASH and Reqtified guides. They basically link the excellent setup parts of Neo's guide as a separate page, and then list the mods in full standalone. That will save some work, and allow Neo some time to get his mod list up to date while I can work on this guide as a semi-standalone. Make sense?

Also, as a general aside...

Can I get some idea as to how many people just use the provided Conflict Resolution patch, rather than roll their own by following the guide? I ask cause the actual itemized guide refers to a few mods that aren't actually in the guide any more. I was going to upgrade that as well, but would like an idea of it's relative importance as opposed to updating mods and install instructions.

Finally, it would appear the new SRO might be a little sapping since I believe it's all basically 4K textures. Might need to do a little pick and choosing on this, as suggested at by darkside in his post above.

Edited by Nozzer66
  • +1 1

It's not so much breaking it into modulars, it's more making sure what's on the itemized page more closely resembles what's actually in the pre-made. :)

ALSO:

Has anyone else experienced the issue referred to by Shersingh above?

Edited by Nozzer66

Hey forum gurus, it's been a while since I posted here. I just recently reinstalled the SRLE base for like the 9th time since it was created. For the life of me I cannot remember how to remedy the fact that after doing the Enhanced Lighting for ENB merge, the immersive citizens ele patch is inevitably missing it's master. I though to maybe just rename the merged esp so as to clear the master issue but I can't remember if this will mess up his CR patch masters. Anyone remember the remedy?

Hey Darth Mathias long time no see lol. Looks like your guide has come a long way since it started