SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Darth a small question, i asked Neovalen awhile back as to why he dropped real shelter. He told me that it didn't play well with vivid weather. With the new improved rain .esp in vivid weather, I'm finding not having any real shelter apart from indoors becoming an annoyance. So what weather mod will work with real shelter if i was to use it again...COT as before or do you have any other suggestions...thanks for all you have done!

Brendaroy

Darth a small question, i asked Neovalen awhile back as to why he dropped real shelter. He told me that it didn't play well with vivid weather. With the new improved rain .esp in vivid weather, I'm finding not having any real shelter apart from indoors becoming an annoyance. So what weather mod will work with real shelter if i was to use it again...COT as before or do you have any other suggestions...thanks for all you have done!

Brendaroy

I believe it is just the new snow types added by vivid weathers that are not compatible with real shelter.

Being a little bored, I went through and made a list of the mods listed in the guide that have been updated (but not updated in the guide):

OneTweak --> 2.1.0.2
The Forgotten City Patches 1.01
Undeath Patches 1.02
The Notice Board Updated --> 2.4
Legacy of the Dragonborn --> 17.2
A Quality World Map --> 9.0.1
No Dragon LODs --> 2.1
Inhabitants of Skyrim --> 1.5b
Bijin Wives --> 1.1.1
Minerva --> 1.3
Sofia --> 2.4
Realistic Animation Project <-- 1.2
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul --> FinalA
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Patches --> 1.03
TMB Vanilla Armors Patches --> 1.01
More Patches for CACO --> 1.66
Campfire --> 1.11
Frostfall --> 3.4.1
You Hunger --> 1.4.1
Imperious --> 7.13
Apocalypse --> 9.25
Ordinator --> 8.30

Listed below are mods in the Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition that have been updated but not updated in the guide:

Skyrim Skill Interface Retexture --> 3.0 (instructions need to be updated)
Alternate Live --> 3.1.4a
Cutting Room Floor --> 2.0.3
Even Better Quest Objectives --> 1.5.8a
The Choice is Yours --> 2.0
Vivid Weathers --> 1.51
Enhanced Distant Terrain --> 1.1.1
The Ruffled Feather --> 4.4
Static Mesh Improvement Mod --> 2.04
Project Parallax Revived --> 1.4
Dressed Hearthfire Doll --> 3.0
Stunning Statues of Skyrim --> 1.4
Real Ice -- no longer available
Realistic Aspen Trees --> 3.5
RAT 3.5 Billboards for TES5LodGen --> 3.5
Farmhouse Chimneys --> 2.8
Immersive Horses --> 2.3
Beards --> 4.1
KS Hairdos - Renewal --> 1.4 (hotfix no longer needed)
Faster Get Up Stand Up Animation --> 2.1
Blocking Animation Pack --> 1.5
Dual Wield Improved Animation --> 1.8
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended --> 3.91
Better Circlets HQ - no longer available
Better Shaped Weapons --> 2.0.09
TroubleMakers Clothing --> 2.63
TroubleMakers Forsworn Armor --> 2.02
Lore Friendly and SemiSkimpy Armors - UNPB-BBP --> 3.5
Craftable Horse Barding --> 3.0
Winter Is Coming - Cloaks --> 2.4
Better Vampires --> 7.8
PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions --> 3.3

Also the instructions for DynDoLOD may need to be updated.

Being a little bored, I went through and made a list of the mods listed in the guide that have been updated (but not updated in the guide):

[spoiler]OneTweak --> 2.1.0.2The Forgotten City Patches 1.01Undeath Patches 1.02The Notice Board Updated --> 2.4Legacy of the Dragonborn --> 17.2A Quality World Map --> 9.0.1No Dragon LODs --> 2.1Inhabitants of Skyrim --> 1.5bBijin Wives --> 1.1.1Minerva --> 1.3Sofia --> 2.4Realistic Animation Project <-- 1.2Relationship Dialogue Overhaul --> FinalARelationship Dialogue Overhaul Patches --> 1.03TMB Vanilla Armors Patches --> 1.01More Patches for CACO --> 1.66Campfire --> 1.11Frostfall --> 3.4.1You Hunger --> 1.4.1Imperious --> 7.13Apocalypse --> 9.25Ordinator --> 8.30[/spoiler]

Listed below are mods in the Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition that have been updated but not updated in the guide:

[spoiler]Skyrim Skill Interface Retexture --> 3.0 (instructions need to be updated)Alternate Live --> 3.1.4aCutting Room Floor --> 2.0.3Even Better Quest Objectives --> 1.5.8aThe Choice is Yours --> 2.0Vivid Weathers --> 1.51Enhanced Distant Terrain --> 1.1.1The Ruffled Feather --> 4.4Static Mesh Improvement Mod --> 2.04Project Parallax Revived --> 1.4Dressed Hearthfire Doll --> 3.0Stunning Statues of Skyrim --> 1.4Real Ice -- no longer availableRealistic Aspen Trees --> 3.5RAT 3.5 Billboards for TES5LodGen --> 3.5Farmhouse Chimneys --> 2.8Immersive Horses --> 2.3Beards --> 4.1KS Hairdos - Renewal --> 1.4 (hotfix no longer needed)Faster Get Up Stand Up Animation --> 2.1Blocking Animation Pack --> 1.5Dual Wield Improved Animation --> 1.8XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended --> 3.91Better Circlets HQ - no longer availableBetter Shaped Weapons --> 2.0.09TroubleMakers Clothing --> 2.63TroubleMakers Forsworn Armor --> 2.02Lore Friendly and SemiSkimpy Armors - UNPB-BBP --> 3.5Craftable Horse Barding --> 3.0Winter Is Coming - Cloaks --> 2.4Better Vampires --> 7.8PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions --> 3.3[/spoiler]

Also the instructions for DynDoLOD may need to be updated.

I can say for sure some of these are different versions to the ones we use in the guide thus have different version number thus don't actually need updating.

some from base were removed by me for this guide thus again don't need updating.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I'll get around to it shortly. I want to do a full re-install with all the new versions to see if anything goes 'phut'. From there I'll break out my Wiki-Fu and get stuff done. Give me a week or so.

I have a fully updated setup as of January 1, 2017. Please let me know if you need any help.

Whetstone thank you for the reply. That is pretty much what i have been able to gather from posts in Real Shelter. What i can't gather is, besides the snow problem, will it run safely with vivid weather..i.e if i install Real shelter and run the patch, will snow falling through shelters be the only problem or will it cause major problems?....in short i could always rebuild the vivid weather merge without the new rain .esp

Berndaroy

Hey everyone first things first a happy year too you all, secondly as most of you are aware I am starting a new project this week which means I won't be around much for awhile. Do not threat user Nozzer66 has kindly offered to help out and keep things up to date, I have granting him permissions to the Nexus Page which means he can update the files there if and when required. Hopefully when i get back things on the SSE front will have progressed some more and I can start to look at stuff there. 

• +1 1

Cheers Darth.

I'm in the middle of doing a full reinstall going back to utterly clean Skyrim. I'll do two profiles, one for the more vanilla NPC upgrade path and one for the full on path so I'll have both available.

It'll be the first time I've done this sort of thing so expect a few Wiki editing and other SNAFUS while I iron out my own personal bugs. :)

I can say for sure some of these are different versions to the ones we use in the guide thus have different version number thus don't actually need updating.

some from base were removed by me for this guide thus again don't need updating.

Okay. I just thought this would be a handy reference.