SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I was initially a bit hesitant to use this, as I didn't want to try Ordinator, and I liked Loot and Degradation, but as I'm starting anew (all new pic baby!) , I thought I'd give it a shot! In many ways I like what Darth has done to expand things even more than Neo , Arthmoores villages, for example.

Now, onto the question! At the beginning it states start with your base SRLE, but as that hasn't been updated in quite a while, and mods have been altered since then, is someone keeping an updated version somewhere that I can follow, so I have a base to work from?

Thanks!

I was initially a bit hesitant to use this, as I didn't want to try Ordinator, and I liked Loot and Degradation, but as I'm starting anew (all new pic baby!) , I thought I'd give it a shot! In many ways I like what Darth has done to expand things even more than Neo , Arthmoores villages, for example.

Now, onto the question! At the beginning it states start with your base SRLE, but as that hasn't been updated in quite a while, and mods have been altered since then, is someone keeping an updated version somewhere that I can follow, so I have a base to work from?

Thanks!

Thanks!

For the most part where mods have been updated from base I also have these updates in my guide. If i have missed something it is because either I forgot or it was just a version number change and nothing has changed from SRLE Base.

I also provide an updated CR so you won't need Neo's outdated version.

Edited by Darth_mathias

even better Quest Objective Patches should show as Cyan which I have updated

i can't spot 2 versions of Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards.

this sound like a face gen issue make sure the NPC Retexture section 1s overwriting as it should or you might have to regenerated face gen through the CK.

My bad. I was missing one of the LOD mods. There is a reason I go through and double-check things

Mods of Interest: RUSTIC WOODPOST and LIGHTPOST (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72915/?)

Also, when I put Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures in the order you have it, it is completely over-written by the NPC Retextures Merged - Core.

Edited by rayhne

Also, when I put Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures in the order you have it, it is completely over-written by the NPC Retextures Merged - Core.

ahh i didn't realize that as i don't use Windsong which is option 1 of the NPC Retextures I say disable Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures and let windsong win.

I don't think I posted this but Enhanced Vanilla Trees has been updated to 1.6.9.

XPMSE has been updated to 3.91.

thanks for these I'll update things tomorrow now as I am not at home. As for XPMSE I'll probably not add that as nothing has changed from base so it would only be a version number change but i will check it out.

no it's not needed as i provide a custom Conflict Resolution.

ok sure also i forgot to mention that when i  started a new game i found my self first naked while the race menu starting and when i finished my character and looking in the inventory i found that he has 2 of the same item whether it's clothes or a book so i wanted to know where to look on tes5edit to solve it and also is the prison suppossed to be very dark i mean there are some lights but are weak and some parts are pitch black

Edited by kareemamr50

ok sure also i forgot to mention that when i  started a new game i found my self first naked while the race menu starting and when i finished my character and looking in the inventory i found that he has 2 of the same item whether it's clothes or a book so i wanted to know where to look on tes5edit to solve it and also is the prison suppossed to be very dark i mean there are some lights but are weak and some parts are pitch black

ok fixed the naked part and duplicate stuff apparently i had to exit the game and restart but still wanted to know about the dark areas

ok fixed the naked part and duplicate stuff apparently i had to exit the game and restart but still wanted to know about the dark areas

yes the dark areas in the starting dungeon is a known issue just ignore it. however there will some other dungeons where you will need a torch or the candlelight spell this the combination of the ENB and ELFX.

REALLY looking forward to trying out this mod combo! Thanks for the previous answer :-D One more question for whomever! Is there a particular difficulty setting for this mod combo that people suggest? I come from Requiem, and enjoy the challenge, should that affect anything :-) I WANT it to be very difficult, and my hope is to bring a couple followers along, to make it do-able, but not easy.

So, I only realized this the other day, and had to share. The main reason I have avoided using this pack is, when i looked at it, I was under the impression that it removed a number of mods from SRLE. I NEVER understood that it was in addition to those mods, and was put out by a lot of the mods I've enjoyed being removed! >.<

I feel like such a noob! Lol