SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I have another dumb question: When installing the Faction Crossbows WAFR patch, the instructions say to select NONE for the Leveled List patches (which makes sense as we're not using NPO). But then in the Weapons & Armor Merge Patch section, "Faction Crossbows_lvl_list patch.esp" is listed to go in the merge, but no patch of that name was installed. Am I missing something or is it safe to leave that out?

you need to download Faction Crossbows leveled List Patch

I'm a moron. I had already downloaded that, but I read the note about it being included in the merged patch to mean that it was coming from somewhere else and didnt install it, and then forgot all about it when making the merged plugins. Thank you sir!

Edited by LordIrontoe

Hey darth i noticed that there are now edit on each side of the guide so i made a small edit if you don't mind of course that adds Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches and RDO Patches - SRLE Extended LOTD in the integration mod list so people don't confused of having the patches in the original RDO or a separate folder for patches

Hey everyone,

Well I first want to say thanks to all the people that post here with solutions and of course Darth and Neo for the guide. 

But here's a problem I've got: DyndoLOD would continually find errors with the Gray Fox world(s). Every time I ran DyndoLOD with the SRLE recommendations, it would stop there and say it couldn't find the child world text file. But when I unchecked all the Gray Fox worlds in the DyndoLOD advanced menu, there was no problem and so far my game is running smoothly. 

Anyone else having this problem? I couldn't find much from The Gray Cowl modpage. I'd like to play that quest at some point with LOD's.

Updated:

Your Own Thoughts

BethINI

Are people still finding these update announcement useful?

I can only speak for myself, but I find them very helpful. I don't post much here, but I've been enjoying a slightly modified version of this set up, and I like to keep the mods updated. Your efforts are appreciated, Thanks.

Updated:

Your Own Thoughts

BethINI

Are people still finding these update announcement useful?

Yea it is very useful to help me keep my LO updated thank you for that. I'm trying to keep the guide updated as well but been busy in this month. I hope I can update it soon enough.

So darth do you think I should change DCO to optional for users that have already downloaded DCO can install it?

Hey darth i noticed that there are now edit on each side of the guide so i made a small edit if you don't mind of course that adds Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches and RDO Patches - SRLE Extended LOTD in the integration mod list so people don't confused of having the patches in the original RDO or a separate folder for patches

If you logged in on the guide page yes you will see it and you can help updates it if you want.

Okay I just updated the guide for a bunch of the mods, but not the mods included from SRLE.

Also @rayhne I prefer your update posts which include the version as well. It really helps in updating, save me for checking back and forth from the mod page.

you know you could just check the MO for checking updates and knowing the version

hey

can we add this mod and merge it with TMB vanilla?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24522/

i suggest this because i find it really weird and awkward when elder people wear bikini like dress or skirts

i can't see why not just make sure you check on any major conflicts in xedit.

also since this is basically vanilla i would make sure this doesn't overwrite gamwich's Rustic Clothing textures

Edited by Darth_mathias

i can't see why not just make sure you check on any major conflicts in xedit.

also since this is basically vanilla i would make sure this doesn't overwrite gamwich's Rustic Clothing textures

so i checked xedit and there were some conflicts with AAE , unoffical skyrim patch and cutting room floor but it's only like 6 records and only one from cutting room floor and for the rustic clothing i checked and the files are only meshes not textures and i moved the records from the conflicting mods to to it and i guess we shouldn't add it because i read in the comments that thier shoes dissappear and custom or unnamed elder npcs don't get the outfits

Edited by kareemamr50

Morning lads,

I'm guessing this is a typo or Darth, maybe you were testing something at the time perhaps? I'm not sure.

Either way, could someone clear this one up for me...

At step 43.2 "[ More Patches for CACO]" the guide says to install the non-MLU version for 'CACO - Konahriks Accoutrements'. However, once we get down to the merges, at 56.20 "Complete Alchemy And Cooking Overhaul" the ESP indicated there is the MLU version; CACO_konahrik_acc_MLU.esp

I'm guessing we are to use the non-MLU version seeing as MLU is not a part of this guide and the non-MLU ESP is the ESP that was instructed to be installed from the guide, but perhaps I'm wrong?

So yeah, could someone clear that one up for me please?

Much appreciated,

Dodgy Bob