SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

So i went back and checked statues again and it was fine, but i did a complete reinstall of DYNDOLOD removing the main files from my computer and even re downloading the program and it still crashed when I went outside. I am not sure why it is doing that, but any and all help you can give me is greatly appreciated.

try googling those codes maybe someone else had these errors. It could be an entirely different mesh that is bad. Or ask meh321.

Guys if you are having issues with Rescue citizen and Escaped prisoner missions from the Notice Board mod you need to install Simple fix for The Notice Board by MannyGT (Rescue citizen and Escaped prisoner missions) by Memnochs https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79296/? this is just a replacer esp for The Notice Board by MannyGT.

I was going to mention that and forgot. :)

Recent updated:

Immersive Horses

Campfire

Heavy Weapons

Skytest

Frostfall

And Nexus is currently down?

Will the esm replacement made by Astakos to prevent wild animal spawning work with the new SkyTEST - Realistic Animals? It looks like it may have been made specifically for v.1.48.

I have no idea; I'm not using SkyTest (I kept getting ambushed by 2-3 wolves as a time and dying real fase)

The how do I complete this part

Weapons and Armors Attributes

Start Mod - ENABLED

Main Modules

• Weather Influence - DISABLED
Optional Modules
  • Realistic Emcumbrance - DISABLED
  • Enchantment Tweaks - DISABLED
  • Poison Tweaks - DISABLED
It's not needed anymore.

The guide is just left as is because it is pretty much complete for now.

I'll remove that later.