SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

reddvilzz,

My question was when merging mods with merge plugins: Do I just merge the esp's (no extra files) or the all the folders (all the files)?

If I do the first choice, do I then deactivate (make them optional in MO info window) all the esps for the mods that were merged to lower my esp count, after activating the merged mod folder on LH side of mod organizer?

Should I have merged all the required mod folders,(Textures/Meshes/everything) for each merge in merge plugins?

The question arose when I reached the misc-merge section, and the special note to make the 2 esps optional confused me because I was doing that all along.

Basically what is the proper way to merge mods for SRLE Ext LOTB?

Thanks for the quick answers,

Ax

Merge Plugins is used to merge esp/plugins only hence the name "Merge Plugins".

If you set up the merge plugins correctly from SRLE and checked "copy assets" you only need to merge the plugin, the assets will be automatically copied.

When you've merged the plugins from specific mods you can either disable the mod (untick it from MO's left pane) or if the guide told you to move the esps of certain mods to its own folder then you leave the original mod where the textures/meshes active. Because the way merge plugins copy assets worked is that it copies the assets from where the esps are. Sometimes this is done to save some memory space, it kind of tricking merge plugins to only merge the esps only.

Basically if you merge mods, obviously you will disable any plugins you have merge or in this case of the guide put it on the optional. It's personal preferences to manage and makes everything looks tidy and neat after merging.

I hope I answered what you ask. It's kind of complicated for me to understand your questions on this part because english is not really my main language.

Edited by reddvilzz

reddvilzz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions.  That was the best answer I could of asked for.

I will just redo the merges I have done with the copy assets checked to clean up my mod list in MO and go on from there.  I have installing and tweaking skyrim for a little while now and I about 95% done with the guide and only have merges, skyproc stuff and then adding in some of my favorite mods not in the guide. 

Should be up and running soon.

Have a great day,

Ax

reddvilzz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions. That was the best answer I could of asked for.

I will just redo the merges I have done with the copy assets checked to clean up my mod list in MO and go on from there. I have installing and tweaking skyrim for a little while now and I about 95% done with the guide and only have merges, skyproc stuff and then adding in some of my favorite mods not in the guide.

Should be up and running soon.

Have a great day,

Ax

I was doubting myself about my explanation but glad you understand it. Just ask if you ever find yourself stuck.

Hi,

I'm new to the forums and I hope this is the right place for my post.
I followed the SRLE and the SRLE Extended LOTD Guides and just finished yesterday. My Problem is, that the game seems to be unable to allocate enough Memory and the things i tried didn't work so far.
As far as I know i did everything as the guide told me, but since it's been four weeks of work I'm not totally sure.

The Problem:
After starting the game (Camping in the Woods start) the game freezes after I walk a few meters (mostly before arriving in Riverwood so after 1-2 Minutes of playing). Crash Fixes spits out the following Error Message:

Skyrim has failed to allocate memory! Possibly running out of memory. Size / alignment of object being allocated was 11184938 / 16. Some things you can try:

1. Make sure ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true is set in enblocal.ini - if you don't have ENB then install ENBoost and enable this option.

2. Try set AlignHeapAllocate=0 in CrashFixPlugin.ini - if you get additional crashes then put back to 1.

3. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then close the menu from time to time to free memory.

4. Enable CustomMemoryBlock in CrashFixPlugin.ini to reduce memory fragmentation.

5. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then disable UseOSAllocators=1 and re-enable after character creation is completed.

And CrashLog

2016_11_17_11-18-55 - 72E87532: V(1); EAX(30); EBX(FFFD7BFF); ECX©; EDX(E2C94D60); ESI(23E770A0); EDI(E); EBP(19F804); ESP(19F7B8); STACK(CCBFE3 CC4EDC CA2DFF CAFFEA CB132F C93482 C94A7B C94ED2 6923D5 69BC00 62AC0B A5CED0 69BF00 69CAE5);

Task Manager Ram Usage for Skyrim is about 1600 MB when crash occurs.

When loading a different save after walking a few meters it seems to crash even faster.

What I have tried so far:
CrashFixPlugin.ini changing AlignHeapAllocate=0 and CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb between 80 and 160 - both no change
enblocal.ini ReservedMemorySizeMb between 64 and 512, setting VideoMemorySizeMb manually and automatically - no change
Deactivate DynDOLOD and / or SRLE LOTD Profile - no change

Closing all memory heavy processes in windows - no change

Last time i tested a stable setup was after installing step 39 TMB Armors in the LOTD guide (because I thought testing without all the mods isn't a good idea, argh).

My System Specs

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @ 4GHz
GPU: Zotac GTX 1080 8GB
System RAM: 32GB

I'm sorry if I missed or misspelled something and appreciate any help!

Cheers

Edited by Farazzu

Thanks for the reply. I updated my graphics driver twice (once as update and once as clean reinstall with DDU) and am locked at extremely low fps in all games now. Skyrim crash still occurs but additionally I have about 12 - 22 FPS in every game (60-144 before...)

Still figuring out what the actual problem is.

For some reason I cannot edit my other reply.

Rerolled to the second last driver and got the FPS back.

By the way the crash occurs even in character creation menu when clicking through enough hairstyles (again at about 1600MB in Task Manager). How can I allocate more memory using crashfixes? Or do you guys think the problem is somewhere else?

Recent Updates:

Better Vampires --> 7.6

Block Animation Pack --> 1.5

Craftable Horse Barding --> 2.2

Immersive Horses --> 2.1

Lucidty --> 1r

SMIM --> 2.04

Stunning Statues of Skyrim -->1.4

OneTweak

SRLE Legacy of the Dragonborn Reqtified Patch Central Core Patch (no idea if it affects this)

Hey everyone, I finished the entire load order a few days ago and I have to say everything looks fantastic! Game was running really smoothly everything seemed to be in working order so I logged out. Upon logging out i noticed my DYNDOLOD.esp was unchecked, so I rechecked it and went back into game. The second I stepped outside the game crashes. I tried multiple startup locations from solitude, whiterun, and even just leaving the cell. The moment I make it outside the game crashes and this error occurs "Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form ID: 0x10F5C0, base form ID:0x1C435 and type: 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to a corrupted mesh or other reasons." This has been troubling me for several days now and I simply cannot work out a solution.

I unchecked my DYNDOLOD from the plugin menu and the game ran fine so I know that DYNDOLOD is the culprit. Other similar topics I have looked up said that it might be a problem with stunningstatuesofskyrim. I checked the install of that though three times and it seems to be installed correctly, plus the crash happens nowhere near statues. I did a clean install of DYNDOLOD three times and the same error occurs every time. Does anyone have a proper solution I could do to solve this? Thank you again so much for your time and support!

Hey everyone, I finished the entire load order a few days ago and I have to say everything looks fantastic! Game was running really smoothly everything seemed to be in working order so I logged out. Upon logging out i noticed my DYNDOLOD.esp was unchecked, so I rechecked it and went back into game. The second I stepped outside the game crashes. I tried multiple startup locations from solitude, whiterun, and even just leaving the cell. The moment I make it outside the game crashes and this error occurs "Skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form ID: 0x10F5C0, base form ID:0x1C435 and type: 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to a corrupted mesh or other reasons." This has been troubling me for several days now and I simply cannot work out a solution.

I unchecked my DYNDOLOD from the plugin menu and the game ran fine so I know that DYNDOLOD is the culprit. Other similar topics I have looked up said that it might be a problem with stunningstatuesofskyrim. I checked the install of that though three times and it seems to be installed correctly, plus the crash happens nowhere near statues. I did a clean install of DYNDOLOD three times and the same error occurs every time. Does anyone have a proper solution I could do to solve this? Thank you again so much for your time and support!

did you make sure to rename the statue and skyrim meshes as per SRLE Base then Regenerate Dyndolod from scratch install all the new TexGen and Worlds?

Hey Darth for your info if you don't already know, as we are using all of Arthmoors villages, here's another he has released.....Helarchen Creek

Berndaroy

yes i am aware but no nothing is going to change with this guide now (at least by me). In fact I currently don't even have the old version installed (needed the space for other things) but i have backed up my last MO Proflie and mods. i may if i find time create a mod picker list for this setup.

did you make sure to rename the statue and skyrim meshes as per SRLE Base then Regenerate Dyndolod from scratch install all the new TexGen and Worlds?

yes i am aware but no nothing is going to change with this guide now (at least by me). In fact I currently don't even have the old version installed (needed the space for other things) but i have backed up my last MO Proflie and mods. i may if i find time create a mod picker list for this setup.

So i went back and checked statues again and it was fine, but i did a complete reinstall of DYNDOLOD removing the main files from my computer and even re downloading the program and it still crashed when I went outside. I am not sure why it is doing that, but any and all help you can give me is greatly appreciated.