SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Well, that was frustrating.

First thing out, after reporting to the gallery, I went to Riverwood. When I stepped out of the Sleeping Giant, I was attacked by two wolves. One bite and I died. Finally one of the wolves was killed by someone else and the other one ran away so I went to talk with the blacksmith. I couldn't do anything because I was in combat. I went searching for it and chase it almost to Whiterun before giving up and returning to Riverside. Where apparently I was still in combat. I finally cornered the wolf outside Riverside where it took seven whacks with a sword to kill it.

I'm not sure why I'd still be considered in combat with a wolf that is not only on the other side of the village but running away. Is that suppose to happen?

yeah that is a combination of SKYTEST's large aggro radius and wolves fear of fire.

I've had that problem once in a while, sometimes the followers that acted like he/she was still in combat from previous encounters who had run away even when we're in interiors. Not sure how to solved that but sometimes it will reset by itself.

drop Skytest

hey everyone I have noticed that skytest has been updated ti version 1.51.15 i i guess i download it and check it out

Edited by Darth_mathias

yeah that is a combination of SKYTEST's large aggro radius and wolves fear of fire.

drop Skytest

hey everyone I have noticed that skytest has been updated ti version 1.51.15 i i guess i download it and check it out

For me not worth to drop Skytest, usually I just chase and not letting any survivors once a combat start is a better solution.

For me not worth to drop Skytest, usually I just chase and not letting any survivors once a combat start is a better solution.

actually there is console comand i never knew about that can fix the issue:

Quote from user n555 on the skytest post page:

"If you have a red dot in the distance just type "player.scaonactor" in the console. This will stop all combat with the player. You don't need to waste time killing things via the console."

• +1 2

drop Skytest

Have you tried the replacer i sent you some time ago that removes wild animals spawns?

Hey guys. Im here again for some help. If we have heavy armory 3.1 we need to download the lotd patches and merge them together ourself or is the one in the guide up to date for that? Im pretty much done jus waiting for dragon combat overhaul to be visible again and figuring this part out. Thanks for the help im pretty new to modding and just trying to make sure i get it right.

Hey guys. Im here again for some help. If we have heavy armory 3.1 we need to download the lotd patches and merge them together ourself or is the one in the guide up to date for that? Im pretty much done jus waiting for dragon combat overhaul to be visible again and figuring this part out. Thanks for the help im pretty new to modding and just trying to make sure i get it right.

As far as i know the LOTD Merge Patch created and supplied by SirJesto is up to date and so is the guide. As for DCO that should make a reappearance in a few days now the US Elections are coming to an end.

So we use the patches in the Core Pack? But then it says:

Post Installation: Do not install the following files/folder:

• forgottencity__cwo.esp
  • zzz ForgottenCity Merge Consistency Patch.esp

Which appear to be the only thing in that folder.

I'm also at the point of adding Forgotten City to my build; I found The Forgotten City Patches 1.01.zip in the CORE 1.29 archive located at The Forgotten City Patches  (the install guide calls for 1.0) and 1.01 has only:

forgottencity_racecompatibility.esp

forgottencity_usleep.esp

The modlist on modwat.ch shows ForgottenCity Patches Merged.esp as 162 in the list but there's no merge guide in the install guide. 

Would I be correct to assume that ForgottenCity Patches Merged.esp was simply those two and I can create that merge using those two esps?

Edited by nickrud

I'm also at the point of adding Forgotten City to my build; I found The Forgotten City Patches 1.01.zip in the CORE 1.29 archive located at The Forgotten City Patches  (the install guide calls for 1.0) and 1.01 has only:

forgottencity_racecompatibility.esp

forgottencity_usleep.esp

The modlist on modwat.ch shows ForgottenCity Patches Merged.esp as 162 in the list but there's no merge guide in the install guide. 

Would I be correct to assume that ForgottenCity Patches Merged.esp was simply those two and I can create that merge using those two esps?

that is correct i was debating on adding this merge but like many things in recent months I either forgot to add or never got a round to it.

that is correct i was debating on adding this merge but like many things in recent months I either forgot to add or never got a round to it.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Thanks very much also for this guide, by the way. Skyrim modding is such a moving target (and LTOD is one of the main culprits) that there's no way you can keep it totally up to date without making maintaining this guide your full time job. 

SkyTest is the one that adds the various farm animals and younglings, right? I hate to lose that but having two wolves attack an active village and then end up in sustained combat with a wolf that ran away (and realistically would not return) does not work for me. Are the notations for SkyTest in the CR page current so I know what to remove?

There was an update of Leanwolf's Better-Shaped Weapons on 10/31

Edited by rayhne

SkyTest is the one that adds the various farm animals and younglings, right? I hate to lose that but having two wolves attack an active village and then end up in sustained combat with a wolf that ran away (and realistically would not return) does not work for me. Are the notations for SkyTest in the CR page current so I know what to remove?

There was an update of Leanwolf's Better-Shaped Weapons on 10/31

yes it does. I can't remember if the CR sub guide update it probably is as that mod doesn't get updated often. you could always try the console command i found if you don't want to remove it.

Edited by Darth_mathias

yes it does. I can't remember if the CR sub guide update it probably is as that mod doesn't get updated often. you could always try the console command i found if you don't want to remove it.

Unfotunetely SkyTest seems to be making it too hard for me. I may reinstalled it one I hit a higher level.

Here's a confusing one:

0005F865 <DA08KarindaHorse>
  • Conflict Resloution: Use record from SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp then move Packages from Immersive Citizens - CRF patch.esp
  • Problem Resolved: Changes from SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators and Cutting Room Floor patch needed to be merged.

Are we using the CRF patch? Should I just remove this entry?

Hey,

I have encountered a strange glitch when trying out the dragon priest masks (followed the guide clearly, i'm at the DynDOLOD part but wanted to try out stuff before doing it), and (most) of the dragon priest masks aren't showing up on my character (some do though, which is really weird) like, Krosis (BronzeMask), Konahrik, Ahzidal, Miraak, Zahkriisos, Dukaan and the Wooden Mask will display properly on my character and in the inventory, but if i put say Morokei, Volsung, Vokun, Rahgot, Otar or Nahkriin, they'll show up properly in the inventory but they won't display on my toon.

My toon face is still visible with these masks on, but my toon is also bald (while if they have long hair, some of the hairs behind will show up, but most of the toon's head will be bald), no hood either, meanwhile masks like Krosis will work properly.

I haven't tried Konahrik's accoutrements new stuff like the armors but only the masks...

The mods are integrated like the guide's integration guide on the left-pane and the esps are sorted out with LOOT.

And yes, i have putted Apophysis meshes in the ICH patches and no errors in the merges either so i don't really know if it is an error on my part or just entries that needs fixing in TES5edit...

Here's a screenshot of what happens basically :

https://gyazo.com/5dc5535981318611afac7f94125123d5 (Krosis)

https://gyazo.com/862ba7632f17a081983b3edc6e8fa276 (Miraak)

https://gyazo.com/31afc9f4eb0c9e7d86482deb57d38638 (Morokei in inventory, can see it equipped and not showing on my toon's face)

https://gyazo.com/36a077f9ffcc54f36a703d1831344161 || https://gyazo.com/3cd0399a4fc22eec3d19d4d24264d455 (Morokei shenanigans, exact same bug with the other masks i mentionned along with it)

Edited by Marston