SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Darth if Heavy Armory is upgrade to version 3.1 and people need to rebuild Sirgestos LOTD merged patches using the latest DBM_HA+IW+IA+DG_patch, then the Prvtl_Heavy.esp in CCOR is not complatable, they will have to use the said.esp in Heavy Armory to work with Merge Patch. I not sure if this will effect your SRLE EXT LOTD conflict resolution patch as i remember your instructions was to hide HA.esp and use the CCOR .esp instead. If i have this wrong and am behind the ball game sorry in advanced

Berndaroy..PS i'm haveing to rebuild the LOTD Patch as i'm using other mods not used by you i.e Artifacts of Boethiah, Oblivion Artifact Pack, Good guys for DB etc

Edited by berndaroy

Darth if Heavy Armory is upgrade to version 3.1 and people need to rebuild Sirgestos LOTD merged patches using the latest DBM_HA+IW+IA+DG_patch, then the Prvtl_Heavy.esp in CCOR is not complatable, they will have to use the said.esp in Heavy Armory to work with Merge Patch. I not sure if this will effect your SRLE EXT LOTD conflict resolution patch as i remember your instructions was to hide HA.esp and use the CCOR .esp instead. If i have this wrong and am behind the ball game sorry in advanced

Berndaroy

That is correct. You no longer need to use the CCOR replacement .esp when you use Heavy Armory v3.1

Well, let's see (you may already know these but just in case. Updated within the last couple weeks.)

RDO

SMIM

Imperious

RaceCompatibility

Immersive Citizens (just today)

Dressed Hearthfire Dolls

DynDOLOD

(Is anyone else finding it impossible to download through MO?)

Edited by rayhne

Well, let's see (you may already know these but just in case. Updated within the last couple weeks.)

RDO

SMIM

Imperious

RaceCompatibility

Immersive Citizens (just today)

Dressed Hearthfire Dolls

DynDOLOD

(Is anyone else finding it impossible to download through MO?)

thanks i look at these tomorrow now and yeah the nexus and switch off NMM download link due to heavy traffic manual download is working thou.

Edited by Darth_mathias

thanks i look at these tomorrow now and yeah the nexus and switch off NMM download link due to heavy traffic manual download is working thou.

I've updated the guide, let me know if I missed something.

I do missed the LOTD Patches and Hearthfire Doll (because I don't use it), I'll fixed that when I get back to my PC

Edited by reddvilzz

What's changed with the new USLEEP that makes the needs to update the Patches? Something big I see

well some NPC's have been updated so those CR will need updating (specifically the core one that uses Windsong as it's base.)  there have some changes to worldspace i need to checkout if it nothing major i may not bother.