SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

yeah just play it as i ma not planning any further updates to this guide as SSE is now out.

That's .... good? So no more updates to this version? How about the patches? Will there updates to them if needed?

I was looking over the CR page listing the changes and was wondering how accurate it was. There are several entires for MUS and one for College days.

Hello! I'd like to thank Neovalen, Darth_mathias, as well as everyone else who contributed and made this great modlist possible. I've finished installing it a couple weeks ago and started playing, and so far it seems to work very well. I'm really enjoying the mods and their interaction.

I do have a problem that I am hoping somebody here will have a solution to. As I said, I've been playing for a couple weeks now, and I've explored quite a bit, and found several of the unique items that go into the Dragonborn Museum. I've been placing all of them into a separate container at my Falkreath Hearthfire house to have them ready when I visit the museum in Solitude. So earlier today, I went to retrieve them and head over to Solitude, only to realize that many of them are missing... The container seemed to have partially reset, because I noticed there were some generic misc items that usually spawn in containers (and I am certain I emptied the container before placing my items inside), however some of my items were still there. I'm really not sure what happened - I thought that all containers in Hearthfire houses are safe for storing stuff, so I don't know why it would reset, and furthermore, why reset only partially...

So I am at a loss on what to do - I am kind of a completionist, so it would bug me if the items that disappeared are lost forever and their displays in the museum stay empty, but I really don't want to restart and have these past couple weeks of playing go to waste. But since these items are unique, I am assuming they aren't going to respawn, correct? I would spawn them in with the console, but I don't exactly remember what items I lost. Three items I know I definitely had and lost are the Golden Apple, the Demon in a Jar, and the Sabrecat Figurine, but I really don't remember the rest.

I am posting this here, because I don't know if this was caused by a mod (and which one), or just the game itself. Hopefully somebody can offer a solution that doesn't involve reverting to a previous save ideally.

Thanks!

@DovahPossession,  I'm in the middle of a playthru myself using the great SLRE LOTD guide.  This may or may not be relevent to your issue but I'll add it anyway.  

I too had some Unique items in my possession - they were taken out of my inventory while I was exploring the Museum.  I believe there is a function in the museum that will automatically match the items in your possession to the exhibits and remove them.  I have no idea if this was your case since your items were stored in a safe container.  Did you check the museum's display to see if they're already there?   The whole LOTD museum process is new to me - I'm still learning how it works.  

@DovahPossession,  I'm in the middle of a playthru myself using the great SLRE LOTD guide.  This may or may not be relevent to your issue but I'll add it anyway.  

I too had some Unique items in my possession - they were taken out of my inventory while I was exploring the Museum.  I believe there is a function in the museum that will automatically match the items in your possession to the exhibits and remove them.  I have no idea if this was your case since your items were stored in a safe container.  Did you check the museum's display to see if they're already there?   The whole LOTD museum process is new to me - I'm still learning how it works.  

Thanks for the response. My missing items are definitely not at the museum, I did check to make sure in case there is some script that detects unique items found and adds them on displays even without them being in your inventory when you visit the museum.

Anyway, I still have no idea how my items disappeared, but I've come up with a solution. I can load an older save in which my items are still in the container, make note of their names and Object IDs and then load my latest save and spawn them in. I don't know how I didn't think of that in the first place, but I suppose this is what happens when one is frustrated, heh. Hopefully nothing glitchy happens when unique items are spawned in via the console, seeing as they are scripted to give a message when you pick each one up for the first time - I will have to test.

Something to note is that I had stored items in several different containers, and none of the others seem to be missing anything. It's only the one with the unique stuff (BadGremlin's mods). Could there be something in those mods that messes with container resets?

Hi, I've finally got this guide complete and since it's not going to be updated anymore I had a few questions.

I have a copy of Wyrmstooth that I would like to use, I found this list of fixes in this topic, are there anymore I need?

ELE plugin for Wyrmstooth 

Better Falskaar and Wyrmstooth Map with Roads

Rs Children Wyrmstooth Patch

Thunderchild Wyrmstooth Patch

Wyrmstooth - Tweaks and enhancements with the below options:

Is the pre-made conflict resolution file up to date?

There are some other mods I plan to install but with this guide I am pretty close to the esp limit, what other mods can I merge or how can I tell if mods can be safely merged?

Lastly, due to the large number of mods in this build what would you suggest as the best way to determine whether or not a mod will work.

Is there a way to make the guide match the updated mods page? On the mod page you removed several grass/tree mods but they are still listed in the guide. Things like that.

where are the still listed?

Hi, I've finally got this guide complete and since it's not going to be updated anymore I had a few questions.

I have a copy of Wyrmstooth that I would like to use, I found this list of fixes in this topic, are there anymore I need?

ELE plugin for Wyrmstooth 

There are some other mods I plan to install but with this guide I am pretty close to the esp limit, what other mods can I merge or how can I tell if mods can be safely merged?

Lastly, due to the large number of mods in this build what would you suggest as the best way to determine whether or not a mod will work.

the CR is upto date with the latest mod version of the guide.

Immersive fallen tree mod is still listed in the guide.

Was there a new patch/esp for Blowing in the Wind?

immersive fallen trees is still in and merged. I created a released a ELFX patch for Blowing the Wind whcih i s also merged.

so the integration guide still has Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade - Heavy Armory - CCO Supported Version on it but in changelog you removed it. what is right?

that is no longer in the guide i must of forgot to remove it from the integration one.

ELE plugin for Wyrmstooth

You can still merge a bunch of esps from the guide, just test it if it is working or not. If it's not just unmerge it.

The reason why darth doesn't merge the rest of the mods is because not worth the hassle to fix the merged mods (regenerate NAVI in CK) and he felt the load order is not really reaching the limit.

Personally I've merged Racemenu mods (racemenu, racemenu overlays) the only issue with merging racemenu is the lights are not functional while creating your character. And also I've merged All Arthmoor's Village mod, Konahriks Accountrement, and some other I forget.