SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I haven't used any of these, but you may want to look at Follower Live Package.  It includes the same functionality as Auto Unequip Helmet and Auto Unequip Shields (for both player and followers).  I use it instead of EFF, and it works great, though it can be used along side EFF, if you want the fancy wheel UI (about the only thing EFF offers over FLP).

I'll look into it. I've always used Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks and installed EFF because it's part of this build.

I'll look into it. I've always used Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks and installed EFF because it's part of this build.

I used to use AFT, but switched to EFF for compatibility and stability reasons.  I've never used IAFT.  I think AFT has more to offer than EFF, but having used FLP now for my last 2 playthroughs, I think it's better than both AFT and EFF.  FLP has a bit of a learning curve because neither the programmer nor the official english translator are native english speakers.  But once you get the hang of it, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.  It's very powerful, and I've not experienced any stability issues with it.  Beginning users of FLP should start here.

so guys if your really want the city stuff from Paul guide in mine I would have to remove ICAIO and all patch and record from the CR. Now that is a lot of work for me but the city stuff does add a lot of content so i don't know.

Or just add JKs Lite and DawnOfSkyrim replacer esp from JKs Lite for now. If you don't want to bother with removing ICAIO.

Or just add JKs Lite and DawnOfSkyrim replacer esp from JKs Lite for now. If you don't want to bother with removing ICAIO.

jk and dos lite only add few clutter to the 5 cities. That's it.

really don't want the hassle of remove ICAIO

it's not that hard but if you dont then you cant install most of what i sent you.

from etac you can install only a few.

jk and dos lite only add few clutter to the 5 cities. That's it.

it's not that hard but if you dont then you cant install most of what i sent you.

from etac you can install only a few.

The clutter still looks nice though

I am actually Veto both JK's and DoS cos once again the fps Hit is too much for my liking 35fps walking around Whiterun is unacceptable.

Hmm I'm playing with 30fps on exterior, tried Paul's city overhauls when I'm in solitude I don't see any differences in my fps. Weird stuff.

Edited by reddvilzz

I'm doing a rebuild and I noticed that the new blowing in the wind and SMIM conflict in some placements in riften.  There's an option in the installer for SMIM-RiftenDocksRopesObjectFix Patch that's kind of hidden at the bottom, but it requires us to change the master to SMIM-Merged-All to make it work with our version.  Alternatively, roll it into the CR.  The relevant FormIDs are:

0010FECA

001097E9

001097FC

001097F1

Keep the DATA - Position/Rotation from SMIM-Merged-All.esp and move the NAME-Base from Blowing in the Wind.esp

Thanks as always to everyone involved in this project!