SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

you need to use the main plugin and the falsakaar one. I have also uploaded for testing and EFLX Exteriors patch all these need to be added the the Landscape and environment merge like this

Blowing in the Wind.esp

Blowing in the Wind - ELFX Exteriors Patch.esp (my new test patch from my dropbox)

Blowing in the Wind - Falskaar Patch.esp

you also need the nsutr patch and shors stone patch

you also need the nsutr patch and shors stone patch

Ok but at the time i was only look for ELFX Exteriors conflict as that was the patch i was dealing with at the time I did spot some stuff with SMIM but when I know this patch work i'll just conflict resolve in the CR I am too lazy to make a test a million patches like JD does.

Ok but at the time i was only look for ELFX Exteriors conflict as that was the patch i was dealing with at the time I did spot some stuff with SMIM but when I know this patch work i'll just conflict resolve in the CR I am too lazy to make a test a million patches like JD does.

you dont need the smim patch.

Today's updates ...

EatingSleepingDrinking

Enhanced Blood Textures

Whistling Mine (safe to download/use?)

LotD patcher (but not the version for us yet)

EatingSleepingDrinking - we only use animation so update not required.

Enhanced Blood Textures - Thanks will take a look.

Whistling Mine (safe to download/use?) - BSA Currently broken don't install latest version.

LotD patcher (but not the version for us yet) - SirJesto deals with this and he hasn't updated yet so no need for us.

Edited by Darth_mathias