SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Since I'm still learning this, I was wondering if there's anything in this that auto uneqips helmet and/or shields? I see the one that does ammo.

Oh vay!!!! Another updated! Noble Skyrim was just updated.

Edited by rayhne

Blowing in the wind has a new installer? clicking falskaar now gives me a new .esp along with the original BITW.esp. He also added compatibility for Shor's stone (though since i installed it with my original SRLE playthrough it might have already been there and i wouldnt have noticed)

Do we still use Neo's replacement esp?

Edited by NordPride_WorldWide

Blowing in the wind has a new installer? clicking falskaar now gives me a new .esp along with the original BITW.esp. He also added compatibility for Shor's stone (though since i installed it with my original SRLE playthrough it might have already been there and i wouldnt have noticed)

Yeah, I'm fairly sure the Shor's Stone patch is new.

Uff da ...  ::deep breath::

Updated

Legacy of the Dragonborn

Various LotD patches

i am downloading now i will take a look.

Edit: look like we don't need Neo's patch anymore as this conflict resolves with elfx but since there are other conflicts with elfx I'll have to issue a CR so while I am at it I'll guess I'll might as well update my install and tweak where needed. so much for retirement.

OK what i think i might have to do is either issue a replacement esp for blowing in the wind or create a elfx patch (unless Paul and JD have already done that I'll have to check there patches)

Edited by Darth_mathias

OK i might need to reinstall my MO as it is refusing to extract Any BSA now time to backup the mods and purge MO.

Edit: OK everyone it not my MO it is the update to Whistling Mine looks like MO is throwing a fit over the BSA suggest NOT updating until Arthmoor has had a chance to look at it again.

Edited by Darth_mathias

i am downloading now i will take a look.

Edit: look like we don't need Neo's patch anymore as this conflict resolves with elfx but since there are other conflicts with elfx I'll have to issue a CR so while I am at it I'll guess I'll might as well update my install and tweak where needed. so much for retirement.

OK what i think i might have to do is either issue a replacement esp for blowing in the wind or create a elfx patch (unless Paul and JD have already done that I'll have to check there patches)

we dont use elfx anymore

So besides the new patch do we use the new esp from BITW in the merge?

you need to use the main plugin and the falsakaar one. I have also uploaded for testing and EFLX Exteriors patch all these need to be added the the Landscape and environment merge like this

Blowing in the Wind.esp

Blowing in the Wind - ELFX Exteriors Patch.esp (my new test patch from my dropbox)

Blowing in the Wind - Falskaar Patch.esp

Edited by Darth_mathias