SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Question.. are the jack o lanterns supposed to be on all the year round? They are showing up on every new game i start hitting randomize date in the holidays mcm menu. Startedgames from end of august to behinning of january they are always there. Other decorations come and go.

Easter egg from Holidays maybe?

Darth, did you decide wether or not to put robton's armor set in yet or not? If i wanted to do it, what would i remove?? do i need his TMB body or will it work fine with UNPB?

Darth still deciding it, he told me there's a big chance he will add it to the guide and maybe switch over to UUNP but since gamefevers Vanilla Conversion for UUNP is hidden it gets complicated now.

You can just test it out yourself if there are lots of clipping then you'll know it doesn't work well with UNPB. Too bad the bodyslide for that armor is not up to date with the latest file that could make everything easier.

Edited by reddvilzz

Darth, did you decide wether or not to put robton's armor set in yet or not? If i wanted to do it, what would i remove?? do i need his TMB body or will it work fine with UNPB?

I added it to my guide replacing all other unp vanilla conversions from srle.

Darth still deciding it, he told me there's a big chance he will add it to the guide and maybe switch over to UUNP but since gamefevers Vanilla Conversion for UUNP is hidden it gets complicated now.

You can just test it out yourself if there are lots of clipping then you'll know it doesn't work well with UNPB. Too bad the bodyslide for that armor is not up to date with the latest file that could make everything easier.

I still use gamefever's high poly conversions for now util tcfixes advances on vanilla conversions.