SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

In the abandoned prison (I use Alternate Start) and on the Solitude docks.

I do seem to be getting an awful lot of unattached and not initiated scripts in the papyrus.

ok curious have to tried to see what happens on pure vanilla save ie not even through a mod manger? just boot up the and go through Helgen

Edited by Darth_mathias

Okay, I went with a completely vanilla start (except that I had the ENB). I could open chest but when you reached the first barrel in the keep I couldn't open it. And by that I mean not even the words appeared when I 'looked' at the barrel. And I'm still getting an awful lot of errors in the papysus.

Edited by rayhne

Well, no. I can remove it but would it make a difference if I kept MO and TES5Edit and mopy there?

I have removed everything but MO, Mopy, a few others (tools) and I reinstalling Skyrim and the Creation Kit.

Edited by rayhne

Okay, I went with a completely vanilla start (except that I had the ENB). I could open chest but when you reached the first barrel in the keep I couldn't open it. And by that I mean not even the words appeared when I 'looked' at the barrel. And I'm still getting an awful lot of errors in the papysus.

Ok you do realize that not every barrel in the world can or is meant to be open some are just there for decoration but were you able to open the barrel with the potions in when you did Helgen?

So with the most recent upgrade of Ordinator do we still need the WAFR/CCOR patch?

I don't know i have not actually looked at it.

Question.. are the jack o lanterns supposed to be on all the year round? They are showing up on every new game i start hitting randomize date in the holidays mcm menu. Startedgames from end of august to behinning of january they are always there. Other decorations come and go.