SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey Darth if you are still reading the forum, out of curiosity did you fix your grass issue? i have similar problem but it's no big deal or game breaking. Just wondered if i could tweak a little, if it was load order, before merging...Berndaroy. PS thank you again for this set-up and the hard work you, Paul, JDSmith2816, Sirjesto, Lexy and above all Neovalen, (etc) have put into this!!!!!!!

Hey Darth if you are still reading the forum, out of curiosity did you fix your grass issue? i have similar problem but it's no big deal or game breaking. Just wondered if i could tweak a little, if it was load order, before merging...Berndaroy. PS thank you again for this set-up and the hard work you, Paul, JDSmith2816, Sirjesto, Lexy and above all Neovalen, (etc) have put into this!!!!!!!

no i never got to the bottom off it but i didn't dive to deeply either. I did quickly try what Paul recommend but i still had all the grass around Whiterun stable but again i didn't get too deep before i decided to leave it alone and go back into retirement.

maybe do as Paul suggests and drop the 4 tree mods he has (cos I didn't try that) and do the merge as he recommends. you may need the tweak the CR as well afterward not sure.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Okay, this may be because I need to re-run the relinker. Now trying it.

Well, that didn't work. :(

I have no idea what to move or remove in order to get the barrels working. Has anyone ever had a similar problem?

Edited by rayhne

Ordinator got updates and Enai decided to separate the game settings from the ordinator making it a different esp.

Maybe I can help updates the guide if I'm allowed? Or maybe Paul got this?

Sent from my Nexus 5 CAF using Tapatalk

i have no objection if you wish to help keep things up to date cos with me off dealing with babies and moody teenagers and Paul sorting with his guide things won't get update regularly anymore unless someone else is willing to step in.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I completely removed SoL - Barrels and I still can't access the barrels. Obviously something got furbarred. Oh, well. Maybe I'll do a rebuild; there are some mods I want to add. A question before I do ... I've noticed blurring around the edges of the screen or when I'm moving; what caused that? Also has anyone else ended up with two dead people to the right when you walk up from the Solitude docks?

RDO and Lucidty have both been updated and there's a new Spice of Life - Orc Strongholds mod, if anyone is interested.

Edited by rayhne