SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

For some reason Merge plugins isn't copying texture and mesh folders into the merge (ex bathing in skyrim). Copy general assets is checked. Anyone have any solutions?

only thing i can suggest is to copy and paste the texture and meshes folders manually or just remove the esps and have the original mod active in the left pane.

I don't see RDO - CACO Patch.esp in the new merge, where should I put it?

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - SRLE Extended LOTD

Files to merge:

• Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul)
  • RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
  • RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
  • RDO - Immersive Horses Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
  • rdo__sofia.esp (RDO - Patches)

Merge name:

• ---> ++++ RDO Patches Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD

I don't see RDO - CACO Patch.esp in the new merge, where should I put it?

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - SRLE Extended LOTD

Files to merge:

• Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul)
  • RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
  • RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
  • RDO - Immersive Horses Patch.esp (RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches)
  • rdo__sofia.esp (RDO - Patches)

Merge name:

• ---> ++++ RDO Patches Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD

my bad it goes at the top before RDO - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp i'll fix that.

Edit: don't merge the main mod merge only the patches so i fix that too

Edited by Darth_mathias

A little confusion concerning the RaceCompatibilty instructions. It says not to install the RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp but further down, under ESF, it says to have LOOT load ESF after the RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp.

Edited by rayhne

A little confusion concerning the RaceCompatibilty instructions. It says not to install the RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp but further down, under ESF, it says to have LOOT load ESF after the RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp.

that's a mistake you need to keep RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp i'll fix that.

For some reason Merge plugins isn't copying texture and mesh folders into the merge (ex bathing in skyrim). Copy general assets is checked. Anyone have any solutions?

Hmm looks like there are problems with this recently I don't know why. But I never have this problem. Unless the esp and the assets are separated.

OK guys bit of sad news with Neo closing up shop and my team off doing other projects I have decided it is time to stop updating this guide cos honestly the passion to keep do this just isn't there anymore. It been a great ride and fun while it lasted.

Ouch maybe you can just maintain it once in a while rather than stop it completely darth?

Unless the meaning of stop updating is "stop adding mods and just keep the guide as it is, but still updating the guide when needed".

It's a great guide nonetheless thank you for making it, I've learned a lot from this guide and with this as strong baseline for me. Without this guide I'm not sure I can reach this stability while still adding a bunch of more mods to this guide.

Maybe we'll have a new guide when SSE stabilize with the mods?

Edited by reddvilzz

Ouch maybe you can just maintain it once in a while rather than stop it completely darth?

Unless the meaning of stop updating is "stop adding mods and just keep the guide as it is, but still updating the guide when needed".

To be honest my passion/desire to do that just isn't there anymore maybe in a few months when SSE is stabilized that might change I don't know.

Okay, this is a complete bummer ... :(

sorry but if the passion isn't there then there no point me continuing but the guide it will remain up and usable.

OK guys bit of sad news with Neo closing up shop and my team off doing other projects I have decided it is time to stop updating this guide cos honestly the passion to keep do this just isn't there anymore. It been a great ride and fun while it lasted.

Thank you, i had learn a lot with you, wish you the best.