SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Darth/Paul Icecreamassassin has uploaded patches in patch central for Heavy armor, Immersive Armor/Weapons and Dawnguard Arsenal, to address problems with LOTD. Just a heads up as Sirjesto may have to change patch for your layout. If you are aware apologises....

Berndaroy

thanks for the heads up no i wasn't aware i'm happy to wait for Sirjesto to do his thing which i am sure he will when he is not to busy.

thanks for the heads up no i wasn't aware i'm happy to wait for Sirjesto to do his thing which i am sure he will when he is not to busy.

I have time this morning to work on stuff.  I did some work on the v16.10 FOMOD last night (which will be released when Legacy updates to v16.10).

The DBM_WAA_Patch will be eliminated.  Is Dawnguard Arsenal a part of this guide?  If so, I have to change the patch in the custom merge to add the DA_IWIA_HA patch.

EDIT: Okay you do use Dawnguard Arsenal. I'll make those couple changes to the Custom Merge.

Keep in mind, you shouldn't be using these patches until you update your Legacy version to v16.10 (which isn't out yet, but should be soon). Although there may be no harm to your save as there are no scripts involved.  Just not sure if the armory is ready in the core file yet.

Darth/Paul Icecreamassassin has uploaded patches in patch central for Heavy armor, Immersive Armor/Weapons and Dawnguard Arsenal, to address problems with LOTD. Just a heads up as Sirjesto may have to change patch for your layout. If you are aware apologises....

Berndaroy

It wasn't to address problems, It was to add support.

Edited by sirjesto

ok guys an update on the state of things:

I know I said i was going to stop adding new mods to this guide until the special edition came out but then i noticed Mizzog had a new mod out then WAA and Minvera went MIA (but these are both back).

I have know decided on a new plan of action for the guide which will take me several months to complete (if it ever does) that is finally to start moving towards modular patches similar to what Paul and JD have done with there guide. This will likely take me quite a while as understandably paul and JD are dealing with the launch of there Requiem LOTD guide which is awesome and you should check it out if not done so. So this leaves me to actually get this done and as there as I only get a few hours a day in which I can do stuff. so please bear with me but i am not abandoning things don't think I ever could.

I have time this morning to work on stuff.  I did some work on the v16.10 FOMOD last night (which will be released when Legacy updates to v16.10).

The DBM_WAA_Patch will be eliminated.  Is Dawnguard Arsenal a part of this guide?  If so, I have to change the patch in the custom merge from the HA_IWIA one to the DA_IWIA_HA one.

EDIT: Okay you do use Dawnguard Arsenal. I'll make those couple changes to the Custom Merge.

Keep in mind, you can't (shouldn't) be using these patches until you update your Legacy version to v16.10 (which isn't out yet, but should be soon).

It wasn't to address problems, It was to add support.

yes dawnguard arsenal, immersive armors and heavy armory are all part of the guide.

Another thing i noticed doing install. It seems The Forgotten City Patch we download has an ESP to support Civil War Overhaul, i went in and deleted after i noticed it but just an fyi

yes i noticed that today look like when paul did that section he imported the stuff from his requiem build but didn't say to remove the unnecessary esps I'll fix that later.

what did i do ?

edit: oh the forgotten patches is a mistake.... i wanted to help you on your redesign an i pasted from my guide those... they are not needed for now.

As you know I always appreciate any help I did look at the patches and we could use 2 of them and then I could remove the records from the CR. plus if i create a Forgotten City and Wheels of Lull patch that should remove the need for both of those from the CR.