SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

OK guys the NPC Retexture merged and the NPC CR for option 2 has been updated to include Mizzogs new retexture mod.

Males of Skyrim has been dropped in favour of Mizzogs new retexture mod.

Edit please also note the new merge order:

Please note the merged patch contains the following espsNPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp (USLEEP Version From Endgame overhaul)Men of Winter.espMen of Winter - Compatibility Patch.espMen of Winter - Equipment Patch.espFHH_LEGENDARY_VE_USLEEP.esp (SkySkins Version)The Ordinary Women.espThe Ordinary Women - USLEEP.espToccata as Elisif.espBijinAIO-2016_3.1.1_SV.esp

So darth what mod replaces the Mizzog Companion? I saw that it is not in the guide anymore, I like to know what do I need to change on CR to keep it?

Some confusion with NARC. You list the following:

• MAIN FILES - NARC, NARC - Deadly Dragons, NARC - Falskaar, NARC - SkyTEST
  • MISCELLANEOUS - NARC - Deadly Dragons Consistency Patch, NARC - Falskaar Consistency Patch, NARC - Immersive Horses Consistency Patch, NARC - Skyrim Immersive Creatures Consistency Patch

But at the mod page it says to only download one core file and the consistency patched needed. Plus there is an installer available.

Ignore the details on the mod page; follow the instructions in the guide.

The insructions on the mod page are for people that are going ot just install it and not resolve the conflicts...

I'm sorry for all the questions but I'm confused. Concerning Improved closefaced helmets patch, do I deactivate the SR patch? And where do I find the archive 50 Apophysis?

No clue what you mean by the SR patch.

Install ICH Patches again... choose manual... set the 50 Apophysis directory as data.  Name it whatever it's named in the guide.

Hey me agian. So i got the the merge making part and just wanted to point this out as it gave my trouble. Normally i copy and paste the merge names for example "---> Animals Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD" however Merge Plugin would not build the merge until i removed the > from the name of the merge making it 

"--- Animals Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD" Just wanted to put this out there incase someone gets a simular issue

Some confusion with NARC. You list the following:

• MAIN FILES - NARC, NARC - Deadly Dragons, NARC - Falskaar, NARC - SkyTEST
  • MISCELLANEOUS - NARC - Deadly Dragons Consistency Patch, NARC - Falskaar Consistency Patch, NARC - Immersive Horses Consistency Patch, NARC - Skyrim Immersive Creatures Consistency Patch

But at the mod page it says to only download one core file and the consistency patched needed. Plus there is an installer available.

I was told by the mod author to install all i need and conflict resolve which we do

the fomod is no good for us.

So darth what mod replaces the Mizzog Companion? I saw that it is not in the guide anymore, I like to know what do I need to change on CR to keep it?

the companions are now covered by Followers Hirelings and Housecarls by Mizzog https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79146/?

this also replaces Males of Skyrim

Ok, in the guide it says remove the ESP so if i am supposed to delete the ESM that explains the confusion lol

yes remove the ESM have fixed my bad

Is there a reason Northfire's Photoreal Mountains has to be installed three times?

this done so proper overwrite occurs

Edited by Darth_mathias

Hey me agian. So i got the the merge making part and just wanted to point this out as it gave my trouble. Normally i copy and paste the merge names for example "---> Animals Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD" however Merge Plugin would not build the merge until i removed the > from the name of the merge making it

"--- Animals Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD" Just wanted to put this out there incase someone gets a simular issue

Maybe merge plugins doesn't like > on a mod name.

the companions are now covered by Followers Hirelings and Housecarls by Mizzog https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79146/?

this also replaces Males of Skyrim

Oh okay, no Companions named in the mod, I thought it doesn't include companions

yes it does basically I have removed all the WAA Patches References and cleaned the masters I'll be getting a new one out shortly.

Okay great, but isn't it better to wait for sirjesto's patch first before you clean it? Just in case the old CR maybe have something that can still be used on the new one?