SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Early game advice - set Skyrim on wus mode, tweak Wildcat settings (damage taken/dealt), turn off/down stagger, get a follower as soon as you can, run away a lot, tgm :P  First few level ups and such are needed before you don't keep getting your ass handed to you by every skeever you meet.

Ok. After some testing your advise to turn of stagger work wonderful, but i made some others adjustment that for me the combat is more fun and fair(?) now.

My problem was those wolf...kkk

Wildcat

Stagger and Injuries

Health Threshold 1 .......35%

Health Threshold 2 .......25%

Health Threshold 3 .......15%

Disable Threshold stagger ..... disabled

Injury chance 20% for both options

ASIS (Dont know if this setting will mess others stuff)

NPC Potion selected on generated skyprocker

On MCM menu enable npc potion with default value

Weapon and armor attribute (Dont know if this setting will mess others stuff)

MCM menu enable Realistic Encumbrance 

Now i can fight a wolf, its not easy as in vanilla, its harder than requiem, but you have a chance to win. Bandits some go down easy, but most will be difficult but still there is possibility for victory.

I was level 1 at Embershard Mine, died 7 times there, but managed to win when i realized that one bandit there was to op for me, i lured him to the stone traps.  I fought those dogs outside Embershard mine killed one but was almost dead, i had to run to heal. Went to Bleak Falls Temple had really intense fight with those bandits on the way manage to strive with some potions, now im inside Bleak Falls striving against those skivers, got killed 3 times, but still i think i will win. About magic, it still op, but with low chance for stagger NPC has a chance. I dont use followers. I hope this make your game more fun. And last i must apologize for my English. 

Edited by CVkiller2013

The trees on the mountain of solitude, they disappear when i'm approaching them

what trees exactly

Also i equipped a mage robe and suddenly i'm walking really really slow.

and when I equipped a right pouch I think, it unequipped my armor I don't understand why the slots are not the same right ?

what robe and what pouch

Sorry I was tired yesterday.

For the trees when you enter solitude, the ones on the left high up, on the mountain, outside of the city but i'm not sure if they are part of the cell (behind the imperials headquarter) or just lods. When i'm near the museum they are visible but when I approach they disappear.

For the mage robe it was the alteration novice one, hum basically i fought some skeever, got leg injury and couldn't walk afterwards, or really slow in first person, but equipping the relic hunter armor solved the issue, re-equipping the mage robe brings back the issue. (the only effect added by the robe is the free movements from WAA)

And the right pouch is the side right pouch, normal one from bandolier, It just unequipped the armor.

yes well WAA makes you move slow if is heavy armor. You can disable this via MCM. Also i think frostfall also makes you move slowly if i remember correctly but i dont use it so check MCM for that aswell.

about the trees i can't enter now in game since i am making some modifications to my setup and i dont have a working setup right now.

But if you see them from far away and dissapear when closer then it means there are lods there but the actualy tree model is not there. You will have to check for me ingame the actual formids so i can look.

edit: and for the pouch check the formid then look in xedit what body node it uses and then look at that armor and see what body node is using. If they are the same then that's the problem. If you give me both formids i can look for that myself.

Edited by paul666root

Starting a new game doesn't have pouches issue, nor slow running issue.

But i got a huge issue of occlusion culling in my game, the one in the enblocal is off, zprepass ini tweaks are on 0, but still stuff disappear or pop when on sight, does skyrim project optimization affects cities cells ?

for the trees in solitude seems like they are vanilla, and real models not lods, idk maybe it's related to that culling issue.

Dear Paul666root, just a dumb question but can the town, villages mods be merged or do they have scripts, navmeshes etc that prevent this. Sorry I'm on holiday and not able to see the mods on my game computer. At present I don't use them simply because I have other mods I use together with SRLE Ext LOTD and mod space is short. I've read that mods with scripts etc should not to be merged but wondered if relinker tool would change this. Ya I'm still a novice with these things.....ta. Berndaroy

Dear Paul666root, just a dumb question but can the town, villages mods be merged or do they have scripts, navmeshes etc that prevent this. Sorry I'm on holiday and not able to see the mods on my game computer. At present I don't use them simply because I have other mods I use together with SRLE Ext LOTD and mod space is short. I've read that mods with scripts etc should not to be merged but wondered if relinker tool would change this. Ya I'm still a novice with these things.....ta. Berndaroy

these aren't merged because of Nav mesh conflicts that requires the CK to sort.

The Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central has been update to 1.9, the installation SREL-E-LOTD still says to install 1.8, but been that a merge done for SREL-E-LOTD I wonder if, despite of the installation guide, we must install the new 1.9 version

think you should be OK to use v1.9