SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

With the latest version of AAE I don't think we need the AAE_Fixes_Patch, right? The vampire aggression and other bugs were addressed in this last version.

Also noted that AAE Patches Merged wasn't updated after the latest version of AAE. I'm assuming that wasn't necessary, right?

Edited by edynacio

I am slowly progressing through the installation guide, but every time I fire up the game for doing some test, after i get in the overwrite folder two SKSE plugins ini files for Smart Souls and Fuz Oo D'oh.

I remember reading something about draping those files to the mod that correspond each one but not positive about what..

A bit of help needed

Edited by richardo11

I am slowly progressing through the installation guide, but every time I fire up the game for doing some test, after i get in the overwrite folder two SKSE plugins ini files for Smart Souls and Fuz Oo D'oh.

I remember reading something about draping those files to the mod that correspond each one but not positive about what..

A bit of help needed

Just drag them into your profile folder.

My own experience on combat difficulty with Wildcat is in short that things die really fast. 1-3 hits is standard against everything unless they are resistant.

Getting surrounded in melee is an almost guaranteed stagger death. Actually, I don't find the stagger locking as bad with Wildcat as it was with Vigor, but it is still a killer.

I found that the first 15 or so levels having a follower is a huge help. Otherwise bandits and the wildlife tend to murder you really easily. More than one follower on the other hand makes things too easy.

On the other hand, there seems to be a cap between around levels 20-40 where almost nothing can deal with you in combat. You just murder almost everything before they can pose a challenge. After level 40 the game again gets slightly tougher as more powerful enemies start to spawn, and at least for me the combat started to feel more like more fast paced vanilla combat with you and some of the enemies being more survivable. Getting surrounded and staggered to death is still a valid issue no matter the level of your opponents. Of course, none of this applies if you're a mage since your spells basically one hit kills absolutely everything by this point (magic is OP with Wildcat and Ordinator).

Edited by howlingc

When it comes to merge the Moon and Star patches, once in Merge Plugin Standalone, although is not said or maybe necessary i also fix errors in the main "MoonAndStar_MAS.esp" which contains a bunch of errors that Merge Plugins detects.

I do not think that fixing those errors (by the build in fix errors) will do any harm, but because the installation guide does not mention it i just want to be sure I do not do any thing incorrect.

It is OK to fix those errors in the main file?

Just drag them into your profile folder.

I does not solve the issue. I dragged the Smart Souls.ini and the Fuz Ro D'oh.ini - individually to my profile folder and the files are still re-created in the Overwrite folder.

I tried to drag to my profile folder the entire SKSE folder created in Overwrite folder when i close the game, and once ended the game the folder is again re-created in Overwrite folder.

Any ideas?

when those files get recreated dont copy or move anything. Just go to MO in the left pane and right click on the red overwrite that's last there and click create mod. Name it "Random stuff" for example like i did and then activate this new mod folder created in left pane. They will not be created again. You can do this for the rest of files that get created there in the future like TES5Edit Backup or any log other mods have

Edited by paul666root

hey guy i have uploaded and patch for Bathing in skyrim blue glow bug to the SRLE Extended LOTD patch page on nexus make sure you add it to the merge and it goes last.

Thanks. I suppose we have to redo Bash patch, relink, Asis and DSR. About wildcat if i find a good balance i will post. 

Edited by CVkiller2013