SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

hey Paul I am curious to know what the difference is between the extra spawnreplacement ESM made by Astakos and the one on Skytest intergration project is?

well i written about that. This one removes the spawns of wild animals but keeps the spawns of domestic animals in villages. The one from SkyTEST integration removes ALL the spawns

Fixed the scar problem by reinstalling XCE warpaint something maybe wrong with it because I there are only few textures in it.

Anyway anyone noticed some npc have some weird spinning blue magic thingy coming out of them? It just keep repeating every 1 second. I'll provide picture when I can.

no i didn't. Post screen.

well i written about that. This one removes the spawns of wild animals but keeps the spawns of domestic animals in villages. The one from SkyTEST integration removes ALL the spawns

Ok I am currently using the one from SkyTest integration at the moment I'll switch and take a look and see which i prefer.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Well this is something that i can't reproduce... i don't really know why this is happening to you. Does anyone else have this problem?

If noone else has this then it is something on your setup but i can't think of something now... 

normally problems like this happen because of the bones in the skeleton. Try clean installing the xpmse again and then rerun dsr. Check MCM menu after with the SRLE settings. If anything else comes to mind i'll post

edit: also if you installed new animations check if those dont alter the skeleton

did al that stil not fixed weird, also didnt install anything out of this guide, so nothing is overwriten that shouldnt be, really have no idea what could be wrong or where to even start checking. and aperently all of the npc have this weapon problem, some just have it more noticable

did al that stil not fixed weird, also didnt install anything out of this guide, so nothing is overwriten that shouldnt be, really have no idea what could be wrong or where to even start checking. and aperently all of the npc have this weapon problem, some just have it more noticable

i really don't know what to think... since noone posted yet about this it seems you are the only one for now with this problem but i don't know what else to tell you to check. And if you say that you are 100% sure that you did everything exactly as in the guide i'm at an impass... if i think about something else i'll post

just to confirm does evryone have this in their fnis when run

FNIS Behavior V6.3   21.9.2016 20:04:15
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -
I:\Skyrim\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115
bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading
FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0
offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 191 alternate animations) ...
Reading
XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164
alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 17 GENDER
modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for
Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 4.6 %   ( 0 furniture, 0
offset, 0 chair, 73 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 6.2 %   (
0 paired, 0 kill, 140 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets:
31 total groups: 47 added file slots: 430 alternate files: 355

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading BreviMoonlightTalesEssentials V?.?

402 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)
 7 animations for 1 mods and 1 creatures successfully included.

did all that still not fixed weird, also didn't install anything out of this guide, so nothing is overwritten that shouldn't be, really have no idea what could be wrong or where to even start checking. and apparently all of the npc have this weapon problem, some just have it more noticeable

only thing I can think of is to double check is the the installation of the Skeleton from SRLE Base.

Edited by Darth_mathias

In BethINI you did this?

1. Under the Basic Tab Click the Windowed Mode (THIS IS ONLY NEEDED IF USING ONE TWEAK)

No, the installation guide says to make sure that you set "bFull in skyrimPrefs.ini"

Post Installation: This is only needed if you plan to run Skyrim in Windowed mode. Make sure you set bFull Screen 0 in skyrimPref.ini file

And i search in my skyrimPrefs.ini and i do not have that entry, so i wonder under what it goes "Display... GamePlay.... General... etc)

No, the installation guide says to make sure that you set "bFull in skyrimPrefs.ini"

Post Installation: This is only needed if you plan to run Skyrim in Windowed mode. Make sure you set bFull Screen 0 in skyrimPref.ini file

And i search in my skyrimPrefs.ini and i do not have that entry, so i wonder under what it goes "Display... GamePlay.... General... etc)

it should be set under the [Display] section in the Skyrimpref.ini