SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I have an aptly named  'g:\SkyrimTools' folder and amongst it's contents are a few copies of MO.  Just name the MO folder differently and you can have several copies there with their own profiles and mods as long as you're using the stand alone version instead of the installer.  I create differently named shortcuts on my desktop for the different mod organizers.

Okay, thank you.

OK this getting very annoying Curse you LOOT for not doing what you are told to do me me having to sort thing by hand.

I'm not having any issues with loot 😕

Would you explain how you set up a second MO? Do you have to have a second instance of Skyrim to put it in? Or do you put it in the same Skyrim folder as your first one? I am confused as to how it is done.

You install MO again under a different name

1. You can start later by going to the museum.

2. This

What MUS -DOES-:

Rare is Better - high-tier weapons and armor have boosted damage and armor rating; now rare items feel deserving of their reputation

Quest Rewards always best quality - same changes as No Leveled Item Rewards;

MorrowLoot Updated - Morrowloot in all of its de-leveled and logical loot glory, including all of ChocolateNoodle's updates and enhancements to the 4E Edition, such as leveled list fixes and crafting requirement adjustments. (If you are new to the concept of Morrowloot, read any of the previous versions' descriptions for more details.)

What MUS -DOES NOT DO-:

Enemy Level Scaling: Beware Monsters - No encounter zone edits in this version

Slower Leveling and 125 Max Skills - No Uncapper preset in the main dowload (but see OPTIONAL FILES below)

Alchemy Overhaul and "Fortify Crafting" changes - No altered ingredient effects, no removal of fortify crafting effects, no new dragon ingredients, no Immersive Potions integration

Edited by paul666root

I was wondering cause I've read this "Alternate Start - Live Another Life - Allows the player to become a relic hunter by choosing the following: Boat->Solitude-> then selecting yes on the following screen"..Thought it was important to start in Solitude to get the Relic Hunter armor

• +1 1

I was wondering cause I've read this "Alternate Start - Live Another Life - Allows the player to become a relic hunter by choosing the following: Boat->Solitude-> then selecting yes on the following screen"..Thought it was important to start in Solitude to get the Relic Hunter armor

Yeah you get the relic hunter armor plus starting by the boat now yields a new questline to the LAL hunter start in the new version of LoTD

ok guys need a bit of help narrowing down the load order of the LOTD Patches merged cos i think the one i have currently got is wrong i think:

the WAFR+CCF+CCOR patch should win over WAA patch but then you got CACO patch should win over WARF+CCF+CCOR but there is also more interesting loot and skyrim coin replacer are conflicting so i think MIL should over win over SCRR. is this good idea for has Darth finally cracked.

Edited by Darth_mathias

• DBM_CRF_Patch.esp

DBM_MAS_Patch.esp

DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp

DBM_MoreInterestingLoot_Patch.esp

DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp

DBM_HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.esp

DBM_WAA_Patch.esp

DBM_WAF_CCF_CCOR_Patch.esp

DBM_AOS_Patch.esp

DBM_CACO_Patch.esp

DBM_ESFCompanions_Patch.esp