SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Unless I have gotten my versions mixed up again there seems to be some errors in the new NPC Retextures CR for Camilla Valerius and Sylgja.

no you are right there errors in the NPC Retextures CR for Camilla Valerius and Sylgja

Wn - Worn Armor record and head parts copy them across from the NPC Retexture merge and you should be alright.

Serana looks very wrong.

Looks like Paul forgot to update the NPC Retextures CR for the latest version of Serana but I am sure he will fix it.

Also Valercia looks to needs some tweaking with USLEEP and AAE.

Edit: also looks like the following files need to removed from Faces Merged:

Mod Organizer\mods\Faces Merged\Meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\dawnguard.esm\00002b6c.nif for Sernanholic

Mod Organizer\mods\Faces Merged\Meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\dawnguard.esm\00003b8b.nif for Valerica

Edited by Darth_mathias

If I would take NPC Retextures Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD and then merge that with the new serena and valerica esps, in this order:

NPC Retextures Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD

Serena

valerica

would that be the same as doing it from scratch with all the mods? cause i think that based on what Mebantiza said, there is not going to be a new Bijin AIO SV

Re: Seranaholic 1.7 and Bijin AIO-SV version.

Here is what is going to
happen. Ive looked at both updates and IMO, Valerica warrants updating in Bijin
AIO, Serana herself, not so much. There was no pressing need to re-invent the
Serana wheel (again), and IME, Serena 1.6 looks better than 1.7. The changes to
Valerica otoh, while subtle, are noticeable and do improve her overall
appearance enough to warrant an update.

For SV users that want to use 1.7
with Bijin AIO-SV. You can do this easily enough.
Simply
>Install
Seranaholic 1.7 normally

>Place the ESP BELOW Bijin AIO SV
>Leave the Serana 1.7 ESP Checked

You can preview or use Valerica 1.7 in the exactly the same manner. Please note however, Bijin Valerica is NOT USLEEP compatible like Bijin AIO SV version is.

Edited by minos55

If I would take NPC Retextures Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD and then merge that with the new serena and valerica esps, in this order:

NPC Retextures Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD

Serena

valerica

would that be the same as doing it from scratch with all the mods? cause i think that based on what Mebantiza said, there is not going to be a new Bijin AIO SV

Re: Seranaholic 1.7 and Bijin AIO-SV version.

Here is what is going to

happen. Ive looked at both updates and IMO, Valerica warrants updating in Bijin

AIO, Serana herself, not so much. There was no pressing need to re-invent the

Serana wheel (again), and IME, Serena 1.6 looks better than 1.7. The changes to

Valerica otoh, while subtle, are noticeable and do improve her overall

appearance enough to warrant an update.

For SV users that want to use 1.7

with Bijin AIO-SV. You can do this easily enough.

Simply

>Install

Seranaholic 1.7 normally

>Place the ESP BELOW Bijin AIO SV

>Leave the Serana 1.7 ESP Checked

You can preview or use Valerica 1.7 in the exactly the same manner. Please note however, Bijin Valerica is NOT USLEEP compatible like Bijin AIO SV version is.

What did for myself was to delete the Serana record from NPC Retextures Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD the copy the new 1.7 record into NPC Retextures Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD and conflict resolve

I also conflict resolved Valerica 1.7 with USLEEP and AAE.

^^ Darth,

This can lead to a lot of problems if the all the new assets of Seranaholic 1.7 do not share identical FormIDs with the ones in your merge.

Even if they do you will still need to carry over to the Serana NPC the right FormIDs (with the right index) for records like Worn Armor/Body Armor etc

It needs extreme care for doing such an action as you may result mixing completely up all the relevant FormIDs.