• Vivid Landscapes - Castle Volkihar - ELFX Patch
  • ELFX - Parallax Meshes
  • Skyrim Landscape Overhaul - Stone Walls

SRLE Installation guide:

• Vivid Landscapes - Castle Volkihar
  • Vivid Landscapes - Castle Volkihar - ELFX pathc
  • Webs Extended
  • Wiseman 3030s Flora Fixes.....

That file, ELFX - Parallax Meshes it is not listed in SRLE neither i find it in Nexus search

Again, surely i am missing something sorry

Missing File?

From SRLE LoTD integration guide:

• Vivid Landscapes - Castle Volkihar - ELFX Patch
  • ELFX - Parallax Meshes
  • Skyrim Landscape Overhaul - Stone Walls

SRLE Installation guide:

• Vivid Landscapes - Castle Volkihar - ELFX pathc
  • Webs Extended
  • Wiseman 3030s Flora Fixes.....

That file, ELFX - Parallax Meshes it is not listed in SRLE neither i find it in Nexus search

Again, surely i am missing something sorry

The ELFX Parallax Meshes is in the Compatibility Patches section of the main SRLE guide made by Gutmaw special upload by Neo so no it not on Nexus but it is there.

It is right after the CRF no snow under the roof patch

Edited by Darth_mathias

Dear Sirjesto, thanks for the reply. Yes I'm already using realistic water mod, sorry if I'm not clear. I was thinking more along the lines of water plants underwater. With realistic water + pond fish and water life, the water plants just seem a little bare and thinned out. i just wondered if there was a mod to change this and add a little variety

Berndaroy

Dear Sirjesto, thanks for the reply. Yes I'm already using realistic water mod, sorry if I'm not clear. I was thinking more along the lines of water plants underwater. With realistic water + pond fish and water life, the water plants just seem a little bare and thinned out. i just wondered if there was a mod to change this and add a little variety

Berndaroy

Ruffled Feather had water plants but for some reason they were removed. It seems there isn't any other mod that does this.

Going back and forth i catch up that in the integration list, The ruffled feather stays in yellow colour, as "base SRLE modified" but i keep reading the main LoTD installation guide and i do not find the Ruffled Feather.

What are those modifications respect base SRLE?

LANDSCAPES ENVIRONMENT AND CLUTTER MERGE

Post Installation: Remove Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp from The Ruffled Feather as it is no longer needed with this merge.

Edited by paul666root

ok. None of these crashes occur to me. I walked north of Rorikstead past the farm to the crossroads... no crash. Walked the road from Whiterun to Dawnstar... no crash. Crossed the river you mentioned also.

I can also fast travel and use carriage to all 3 towns you mentioned.

Are these crashes repeatable to you ? What mods are you using on top of LOTD guide?

Have you tried using in Crash Pugins the custom memory blocks?

i use now

CustomMemoryBlock=1

CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=112

try setting this up until you get by looking in the console between 80-90% to the memory blocks

hey sorry for taking so long to reply had crazy day at work.  Anyway i seem to have solved issues.. was checking versions of every mod to make sure they were correct, It seems crash fixes had been updated since my original install of SLRE BASE.  Updating it to newest version and noticed on mod page it was very clear to set Expandsystemmemory in enb.local to false I decided to double check it.. It seems that somewhere along the way enb  organizer had changed my ini settings.. setting this flag to false, and installing latest crash fixes solved the issue.  Thanks all for the suggestions and very sorry to have taken your time.