SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

During the installation of SLE Revisited we installing Deadly Dragons and right afterwards "Deadly Dragons Script Patch" that is not in the LOD list. It is that because Dragon Combat Overhaul makes it unnecessary?

I noticed that the Deadly Dragons Script Patch is not included in the Integration Guide, but I think that is an unintentional oversight.  You should install it and use it.

I noticed that the Deadly Dragons Script Patch is not included in the Integration Guide, but I think that is an unintentional oversight.  You should install it and use it.

Yes that one, the integration guide is one of the three pages that i keep open and going backwards and forward, aside of that that i use the main page for installing order as I go ahead, and the SKLE Revisited for check changes and keep and eye for that installation too to be in order of the one here. Really is kinda of a pain in the ass to install this pack, but there is a ton of mods to install, i know from experience that it is not easy at all to made such heavy installs run free of "bugs", and hei, nothing comes for free, i am convinced that it will worth

About the missing Deadly Dragon Script Patch, surely we will get an answer soon

I've found a problems with Legacy of the Dragonborn. Don't came from this guide, stay relaxed. :D If you use TEOS True Elk of Skyrim mod, the game crash when u put Elk on stand in Natural Science Rooms. Just remove if u use then.

This is actually a known issue from quite a while ago. You can just delete the offending .nif from TEOS. It is just a load screen .nif and really doesn't matter if you delete it permanently. You don't have to remove the mod in order to do this.

Thanks for bringing it up again for those that may not have known about it.

This is actually a known issue from quite a while ago. You can just delete the offending .nif from TEOS. It is just a load screen .nif and really doesn't matter if you delete it permanently. You don't have to remove the mod in order to do this.

Thanks for bringing it up again for those that may not have known about it.

Are you talking about loadscreendeer.nif ?

I have a question that is most a personal question.

In my adventures in Skyrim world I don't like to much to be accompanied in my fights by too many females, one or two mages or rangers it is OK but i prefer the rootless, rough guys for a rough and unforgiving Skyrim world, camping in the wild and not knowing what is coming next, ( I enjoy very much SOT sleeping module) so I prefer companions like Inigo, Valfar or Hoth.

Will it be to much as a mess if i take down a couple of the females companions of the guide and install those tree mentioned?

What do you think?

Edited by richardo11

I have a question that is most a personal question.

In my adventures in Skyrim world I don't like to much to be accompanied in my fights by too many females, one or two mages or rangers it is OK but i prefer the rootless, rough guys for a rough and unforgiving Skyrim world, camping in the wild and not knowing what is coming next, ( I enjoy very much SOT sleeping module) so I prefer companions like Inigo, Valfar or Hoth.

Will it be to much as a mess if i take down a couple of the females companions of the guide and install those tree mentioned?

What do you think?

Sofia is tied into both Legacy merged patch and the CR. I don't think any of the others will cause any problems if they are removed.

Hi all,  I have a Sep 4 stable build using the CR V 1.25.  I'm tempted to move forward with the new AAE but don't want to update the guide elsewhere in order to use the CR V1.28.   

Would I encounter issues going about things in this manner?

Uninstall previous AAE and Sirjesto's Patch Merge.

Install new AAE V2.0 normal and Sirjesto's updated patch merge

Uninstall BYOS and merge.  

EDIT conflict resolution to remove all references to BYOS.  

Does the CR V1.25 only reference the older AAE v1.51 or am I able to "cheat" the process and run the old CR v1.25 with the new AAE 2.0 ?   

Hei, I am getting a bit confused when installing "NPC - Retextures - Optional Installation"

This one i think i got it right, just to be sure:

When you say:, The Companions by Mizzog - AIO - Mizz Ed.esp, you mean the download where the link goes. I say that because later in the "Retextures Merge" there is some changes to upload made by Engame, and Engame have there a file-patch for Enhanced Skyrim Factions - The companion Guild. I have installed the one that the link first commented goes, and not touched ESF-Companions Guild.

The second question is that i cannot find this: "The Ordinary Women.esp (USLEEP Version" nor in Engame download files neither in the main "The Ordinary Wonen" download page

Where do I find that USLEEP version? (Otherwise the merge provided won't work i think)

Ok guys and girls. What do you think about the children mods? Should we keep the RS Childrem mod that is in SRLE base now https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55555/? or would you like to switch to Rustic Children https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63353/? ??

Keepin RSC will let you be closer to SRLE base and Neo's choice and let this guide be only an addon.

Switching to Rustic Children means there wont be the need to install all those patches and merge them like RSC and no more potato head bug.

Here is a poll. Please vote and comment. Thanks.

Edit: i had to redo the poll as that one allowed multiple votes. Please revote.

https://www.strawpoll.me/11185585

Edited by paul666root

I noticed that the Deadly Dragons Script Patch is not included in the Integration Guide, but I think that is an unintentional oversight. You should install it and use it.

I merged it in MO.

I'm thinking about getting a gtx 1070. Does anyone else have one to let me know what the performance will be like at 1440p?

I got a 1070. As performance goes it depends much on your system components for this game. On other games i got the same results as 980ti.