SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up on the images. I tried forwarding the USLEEP records and then removing the trees in the cr patch, but that didn't work. Tbh, I didn't think it would.

I'm not sure I understand... how can forwarding them to the CR then marking them disabled not work?  If that's not what you did then try the following:

Copy as override into the cr patch

Right-click Record Flags at the top of the record

Choose edit

Check initially disabled box

Click ok  

You should end up with something like the below at the top of your record if it was disabled properly.

SolitudeExterior01

REFR

Initially Disabled

Initially Disabled

Edited by jdsmith2816

Ok, honestly if we drop BYS from the mix only meaningful things we lose are silver arrows/bolts, the corrupted/vampiric weapons (too ugly to use), limitations on silver weapon use for vampire and werewolf characters, and bound weapons also passing resistances. The rest are covered and overlap with AAE, Dawnguard Arsenal, and Heavy Armory.

The way BYS and AAE implement the resistances differs slightly. BYS dynamically gives the resistance perks based on creature keywords when the mod is loaded the first time. On the other hand, AAE just directly edits all the NPC records to give them their resistances. This makes BYS slightly more compatible with other mod added creatures, but there is also a flip side since BYS removes the vanilla SilverPerk which modded silver weapons use unless they are patched for BYS. There are a lot of silver weapons around in SRLE LoTD currently that aren't patched up to BYS standards.

I totally agree with you.

I think it's time to consider removing BYS

I will remove it. I checked with the new AAE changes and i think its enough. Will switch to the nightmare version.

Here's a screeshot of the missing part of the tower.

Untitled.jpg

Maybe its a DDL thing? Can you post to sheson and ask?

I'm not sure I understand... how can forwarding them to the CR then marking them disabled not work? If that's not what you did then try the following:

Choose edit

Click ok

You should end up with something like the below at the top of your record if it was disabled properly.

SolitudeExterior01

REFR

Initially Disabled

Initially Disabled

It should work.

yes i am using windows 10 is using windows 7 really increases the game's performance and i also have a normal hard drive with 8 gb ram, gtx 970 and intel i7 4790k because if that's the case i will just switch to 7 but i need a conformation of someone that have the same spec as i do and the game runs smoothly?

ps i was away the past two days and had no idea that there was an argument with TwistedMongoloid   about the situation that i brought up

@Kareemamr50 - back in Nov 15 I put together an SRLE game under WIN10 with the specs I have listed and well... naturally I thought it had to my install or something I screwed up.   The game was playable but the stutter was rough and I just dealt with it.   I read about the WIN10 4g cap and it dawned on me why my stutter and fps drop was so bad.

I had some issues creating a WIN7 dual platform but was lucky enough to have an IT pro help me out.  I JUST finished SRLE EXT LoTD install last night (who who!) and the game runs smooth as butter.   I fluctuate high 30s to 50s where I tested it ( whiterun tundra) but there was no stutter.  

So basically the long and short of it...   do WIN7   

@Kareemamr50 - back in Nov 15 I put together an SRLE game under WIN10 with the specs I have listed and well... naturally I thought it had to my install or something I screwed up.   The game was playable but the stutter was rough and I just dealt with it.   I read about the WIN10 4g cap and it dawned on me why my stutter and fps drop was so bad.

I had some issues creating a WIN7 dual platform but was lucky enough to have an IT pro help me out.  I JUST finished SRLE EXT LoTD install last night (who who!) and the game runs smooth as butter.   I fluctuate high 30s to 50s where I tested it ( whiterun tundra) but there was no stutter.  

So basically the long and short of it...   do WIN7   

I would only recommend WIN7 if you have a 6GB video card. On my setup I get a little better performance on WIN10.

Hi, I do not know how important is this but none of those entries exists in my TES5Edit

for caribougone.esp

Solution: Delete the wild tree and cloud edit.

Load in xEdit caribougone.espSearch for caribougone.esp \ Tree \ 000AAE8B <TreeTundraShrub10>Right click on 000AAE8B and RemoveSearch for caribougone.esp \ Worldspace \ 0000003C <Tamriel> \ 00000D74 \ Persistent \ 0010E709Right click on 0010E709 and RemoveSave and Exit

I checked carefully and there is not a single tree named  *tundra*

the entry worldspace in neither there

I'm not sure I understand... how can forwarding them to the CR then marking them disabled not work? If that's not what you did then try the following:

Choose edit

Click ok

SolitudeExterior01

REFR

Initially Disabled

Initially Disabled

Sure, I can give that a shot. Admittedly, I have much to learn about Xedit. To more fully elaborate now that I am home: I went to USLEEP's records for solitude exterior. This consisted of single records that neither conflicted with Skyrim.esm or were conflicting with esp's downstream. I forwarded the entire worldspace to the cr patch. This turned the records green. I then jumped to that copied worldspace in the cr patch, and removed the FormID's for just the trees I wanted to remove, leaving the rest intact. The only effect this had was to turn those FormIDs back to white in the USLEEP patch, leaving them without conflict, and thus persisting in the worldspace. I really didn't think that would work and it didn't, I was just experimenting. Now what you suggest does make sense. I was not aware that I could flag a FormID as disabled. That would created a conflict, and actually get rid of the aforementioned trees. I will try that out in a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I don't know what i am missing or doing wrong, after installing "Unique Flowers and Plants" I went to the cleaning process, loaded only the "Unique Flowers & Plants.esp" and try to apply the script

This script is not present int the scripts available, I downloaded and reinstalled the MXPF from link you provided, and this script is not present, see this picture - https://imgur.com/a/V22td

That script is not present in none of the two possible downloadable files from the link provided.

What i am doing wrong?

Edited by richardo11

Choose edit

Click ok

SolitudeExterior01

REFR

Initially Disabled

Initially Disabled

Thank you for the advice, works as you said.