SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Starting to think the answer to all of our problems is just installing Win 7. :)

Well to be completely fair I did not mention yet that I did have only 16GB of RAM when I was trying out the old SRLE Extended in spring, and was constantly running out of RAM and the game was very unstable. Decided to double my memory for LoTD so that might also be one of the reasons why my game is running so well now. Then again I do have tons of stuff worth several gigs of RAM running in the background even when I'm playing so I really need the memory :)

Of course since Win 10 has a limit how much DX9 can use memory it's not wrong to say that the answer is to use Win 7 ;)

Well to be completely fair I did not mention yet that I did have only 16GB of RAM when I was trying out the old SRLE Extended in spring, and was constantly running out of RAM and the game was very unstable. Decided to double my memory for LoTD so that might also be one of the reasons why my game is running so well now. Then again I do have tons of stuff worth several gigs of RAM running in the background even when I'm playing so I really need the memory :)

Of course since Win 10 has a limit how much DX9 can use memory it's not wrong to say that the answer is to use Win 7 ;)

This one of the many reasons why I flatly refuse to upgrade to Windows 10.

i gained 10 fps more when enb is off?

mmmm do I take that you're another user also on Windows 8 or 10?

i moved the floating tree at Solitude entrance. Can someone download the new CR and check this in game since i cant enter the game till next week... and tell me if its ok placed.

checked, and fixed

https://www.dropbox.com/s/73mmr7qp19rn430/enb%202016_09_06%2008_59_10_14.bmp?dl=0

my tower in solitude is still missing its DDL textures though, i know the two arent related, but what should i be looking for to fix it?

Is sirjesto planning on updating his merged AAE patch? (I also posted this QQ on his mod page)

sirjesto is waiting for me to update a few things on the merged AAE patch. He already did it but i'm busy (lazy) 

checked, and fixed

https://www.dropbox.com/s/73mmr7qp19rn430/enb%202016_09_06%2008_59_10_14.bmp?dl=0

my tower in solitude is still missing its DDL textures though, i know the two arent related, but what should i be looking for to fix it?

ok then good to know that is fixed.

i'm sorry but can't help with the lod since i cant enter the game to check. Can someone else to check this tower and see if it's there?

yup, all of these are issues.

I asked the USLEEP guys an they said this was on purpose.

I would just forward the proper USLEEP records, USLEEP disables them and TR Trees re-enables them. USLEEP does this to a lot of trees around the landscape.

As for the floating tree, it can be replanted(subtract about 800 units on the Z axis) or disable/deleted

EDIT: Fixed images in quote, google drive image embedding isn't 100% supported so you got to like the most direct link

i don't see this.... in my LO these records are only in USLEEP and nowhere else. Do you mean i should disable them ? because i can't see why i need to forward the same data in the cr...

edit: i should mention i cant enter the game so that's why i ask

Edited by paul666root

Ok, honestly if we drop BYS from the mix only meaningful things we lose are silver arrows/bolts, the corrupted/vampiric weapons (too ugly to use), limitations on silver weapon use for vampire and werewolf characters, and bound weapons also passing resistances. The rest are covered and overlap with AAE, Dawnguard Arsenal, and Heavy Armory.

The way BYS and AAE implement the resistances differs slightly. BYS dynamically gives the resistance perks based on creature keywords when the mod is loaded the first time. On the other hand, AAE just directly edits all the NPC records to give them their resistances. This makes BYS slightly more compatible with other mod added creatures, but there is also a flip side since BYS removes the vanilla SilverPerk which modded silver weapons use unless they are patched for BYS. There are a lot of silver weapons around in SRLE LoTD currently that aren't patched up to BYS standards.

Edited by howlingc

Is anyone else having trouble looking at www.modwat.ch?   I'm tried to look at Darth's load order, and I'm getting back 'www.modwat.ch’s server DNS address could not be found. '

UPDATE - Problem solved:  Old link in Darth's (and other people's) sig is the culprit.   The link in  Darth's sig is  still 'https://www.modwat.ch/u/Darth_mathias' , which fails.  Whereas, whereas the new link from the main page is 'https://modwat.ch/u/Darth_mathias' which works just fine.

I must have missed the announcement about the URLs for modwat.ch changing.  How did people find out?

Edited by GalenZ

This one of the many reasons why I flatly refuse to upgrade to Windows 10.

mmmm do I take that you're another user also on Windows 8 or 10?

yes i am using windows 10 is using windows 7 really increases the game's performance and i also have a normal hard drive with 8 gb ram, gtx 970 and intel i7 4790k because if that's the case i will just switch to 7 but i need a conformation of someone that have the same spec as i do and the game runs smoothly?

ps i was away the past two days and had no idea that there was an argument with TwistedMongoloid   about the situation that i brought up

Edited by kareemamr50

i can;t seem to find conflict in xedit. And your pictures dont work... i cant check ingame anything this week so what conflicts do you see?

There isn't a conflict because they're hand placed by USLEEP. Single records. But they're there. And so are the cherry trees placed by the flora merge. Both mods are placing different trees with different records right next to each other. I fiddled with them in xedit for a while, and the only solution I could find was to remove formids a - c, and e,f from USLEEP itself. Just trying to get the formids was a pain. The trees a so close, you practically have to disable the cherries just to get to the pines.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

yup, all of these are issues.

I asked the USLEEP guys an they said this was on purpose.

I would just forward the proper USLEEP records, USLEEP disables them and TR Trees re-enables them. USLEEP does this to a lot of trees around the landscape.

As for the floating tree, it can be replanted(subtract about 800 units on the Z axis) or disable/deleted

EDIT: Fixed images in quote, google drive image embedding isn't 100% supported so you got to like the most direct link

Thanks for the heads up on the images. I tried forwarding the USLEEP records and then removing the trees in the cr patch, but that didn't work. Tbh, I didn't think it would.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Is anyone else having trouble looking at www.modwat.ch?   I'm tried to look at Darth's load order, and I'm getting back 'www.modwat.ch’s server DNS address could not be found. '

UPDATE - Problem solved:  Old link in Darth's (and other people's) sig is the culprit.   The link in  Darth's sig is  still 'https://www.modwat.ch/u/Darth_mathias' , which fails.  Whereas, whereas the new link from the main page is 'https://modwat.ch/u/Darth_mathias' which works just fine.

I must have missed the announcement about the URLs for modwat.ch changing.  How did people find out?

oh right yes i will fix that yeah i didn't realize Modwat.ch had received an update until today.

The link to my modwat.ch profile in my signature should be fixed.

Edit: The Modwat.ch Link on the ingratiation guide should also be fixed now.

Edited by Darth_mathias