SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Thats not true Ruffled Feather mod was just relocated to a different mod page, I will pull up the page one the maintenance is over.

Yep, it was moved to the STEP mod page and it no longer has WATER or the WATER Plants optional. Check the SR:LE base guide instructions if you don't believe me. :-)

Edit: I still do have my copy of Water Plants, though, so I do appreciate the heads-up about the patch!

I think you have the wrong heavy armory patch listed since we are using both IW and IA we need to have DBM_HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.esp which also requires DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp.

Edit: MY bad we are not using Immersive Weapons, I thought we were (We should us IW though as LoTD takes several of the weapons off of the lvl list and places them as unique artifacts to discover).

we are using IW

Thats not true Ruffled Feather mod was just relocated to a different mod page, I will pull up the page one the maintenance is over.

is was relocated to STEP page but it doesn't include water plants anymore

I think we might need to use the version from the True Orcish and Daedric Weapons folder though, to match CCOR options. But it is very possible I could be wrong on that, too, lol. Definitely would not surprise me. :-D

are talking about the option in WARF?

I wrote in the legacy of dragonborn patch central thread and they told me that all other patches on the mod page but the main are for the beta versions, and should not be used if we are using LegacyV15.3 core 2k texture main files and V15.3.4, we should just use Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch Collection v15.3xFINAL and Book Covers Skyrim - Legacy Compatibility Patches and then can be merged in this order:

DBM_CRF_Patch.esp

DBM_MoreInterestingLoot_Patch.esp

DBM_SCCR_Patch.esp

DBM_IA_Patch.esp

PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp

DBM_HeavyArmory_Patch.esp

DBM_WAF_CCF_CCOR_Patch.esp

DBM_AOS_Patch.esp

DBM_CACO_Patch.esp

DBM_ImmersiveHorses_Patch.esp

DBM_RSChildren.esp

DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp

BCS - CCOR Patch.esp

TCIY-BCS Patch.esp

oh right i see i will fix that. and thanks for the merge load order.

are talking about the option in WARF?

After we install LOTD patches from patch central there is a folder there True Orcish & Daedric Weapons

inside there is PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp that is more aligned with CCOR

this is actualy the version https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47787/?   but it's integrated in the patch central

so i think we need to copy that esp and overwrite the one that is installed with the patches for LOTD

also i think we may need to move the esp to a different folder because this one can't be merged into the DBM patches

Edited by paul666root

After we install LOTD patches from patch central there is a folder there True Orcish & Daedric Weapons

this is actualy the version https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47787/?   but it's integrated in the patch central

so i think we need to copy that esp and overwrite the one that is installed with the patches for LOTD

also i think we may need to move the esp to a different folder because this one can't be merged into the DBM patches

Yeah, and I think the version from Patch Central actually also patches it for IW and / or IA as well, when I researched it a little bit after Darth said I was wrong before.

Right now the instructions are to remove that folder from the Patch Central install, but I think we should be using the ones in that folder instead.

oh right OK I will do that and i will add a note to move esp in with the the heavy armory mod.

Edit: if LOTD patches it is the same mod as the link you just sent me it might actually be easier to install that instead of the one from LOTD patches?

Edited by Darth_mathias

oh right OK I will do that and i will add a note to move esp in with the the heavy armory mod.

Edit: if LOTD patches it is the same mod as the link you just sent me it might actually be easier to install that instead of the one from LOTD patches?

If you open up the download for Patch Central, there are HA, HA+IW and HA IWIA folders. I'm pretty sure the Patch Central ones do more than just the patch on the linked mod, but again, I could be wrong.

Plus the linked mod gives a different ESP name.

If you open up the download for Patch Central, there are HA, HA+IW and HA IWIA folders. I'm pretty sure the Patch Central ones do more than just the patch on the linked mod, but again, I could be wrong.

Plus the linked mod gives a different ESP name.

so it does so it would be easiest to manually extract the file post installation of patches and then place the esp in the heavy armory mod.

in the Patch Central the CACO patch is needed (the first one). The combo is for WAFR CCOR and CCF only

also i think that by not selecting the Heavyarmory IW IA in patch central this DBM_HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.esp is not installed and maybe it's needed ? could be wrong ofc

edit: looked in xEdit and content from DBM_HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.esp is not in either DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp or PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp so i guess it's needed too.

Edited by paul666root

in the Patch Central the CACO patch is needed (the first one). The combo is for WAFR CCOR and CCF only

also i think that by not selecting the Heavyarmory IW IA in patch central this DBM_HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.esp is not installed and maybe it's needed ? could be wrong ofc

edit: looked in xEdit and content from DBM_HeavyArmory+IWIA_Patch.esp is not in either DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp or PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp so i guess it's needed too.

I think you're right then what we need to do is move the PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp form the true True Orcish & Daedric Weapons folder and i still say it probably best to place that esp into the heavy armor mod that way when we come to merge the LOTD we can just deactivate the non merged mod.

Edit: Hopefully the installation of LOTD Patches make sense now if not let me know.

I have also added installation of the BCS optional patches as a separate mod.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I think you're right then what we need to do is move the PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp form the true True Orcish & Daedric Weapons folder and i still say it probably best to place that esp into the heavy armor mod that way when we come to merge the LOTD we can just deactivate the non merged mod.

Edit: Hopefully the installation of LOTD Patches make sense now if not let me know.

I have also added installation of the BCS optional patches as a separate mod.

this is what i did too. I installed the DBM patches with HA-IW-IA patch then moved the esp inside True Orcish & Daedric Weapons folder to the Heavy Armory mod folder.

the BCS patches are needed for?

this is what i did too. I installed the DBM patches with HA-IW-IA patch then moved the esp inside True Orcish & Daedric Weapons folder to the Heavy Armory mod folder.

the BCS patches are needed for?

books cover of skyrim compatibility between CCOR and TCIY it use Legacy as it master.