SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

After updating today as per the change log, and re-running all the patches, I am now getting the infinite spinning emblem on the main screen, with no menu appearing.  After 20 minutes of waiting, I was forced to Alt+F4.

Have you rebuilt any merges after updating everything? I had the same problem with Conflict Resolution 1.10 and solved it after rebuilding the Animals Merge.

Longer Dragonrend

OK that make my life easy as that can be rolled into the CR.

Hello everyone! Why did we pull out Realistic Animation Project - Idles out of the guide? Were there some issues with them?

it have problem with the required play random idles mod and PCEA and i couldn't decided what option would be best as gender specific idles are required.

So, is it normal to only find septims in normal loot chests, because it seems like chests mostly contain between 2-15 septims?

Yes because of Morrowloot Ultimate Simplified and scarcity.

It seems that the author of Advanced Adversary Encounters - AAE will take a while to fix the overlap between this mod and Bring Your Silver which can produce impossible enemies (unless you are using the right equipment). 

Is there a way to fix that overlap with TES5Edit?

it have problem with the required play random idles mod and PCEA and i couldn't decided what option would be best as gender specific idles are required.

What were the problems? I've installed it with play random idles..seemed to work fine..maybe I missed something?

well then i may be possible to tweak so stuff via the CR to make Dragonrend last a bit longer and lower Aldrins health and level little.

Edit you could try this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40277/? Longer Dragonrend by Gio

or this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37738/? Improved Dragonrend Shout by Praveen

Thunderchild already modifies dragonrend, and these would conflict with those changes.  Are Thunderchild's changes not enough?  (I've never used dragonrend, so I don't know)

It seems that the author of Advanced Adversary Encounters - AAE will take a while to fix the overlap between this mod and Bring Your Silver which can produce impossible enemies (unless you are using the right equipment). 

Is there a way to fix that overlap with TES5Edit?

It's not a direct conflict.  It's a design conflict.  The issue is that the player gets BYS debuffs and enemies get AAE buffs, so they double.  I suppose one could delete the AAE buffs in TES5Edit that conflict with BYS debuffs, but figuring out which those are (and deleting them and all of their references -- e.g. are the referenced from any scripts?) is part of the issue.

Edit: The proper solution is for AAE to do a check for the presence of Bring Your Silver.esp, then set a variable that tracks its presence.  Then AAE effects and/or scripts use a conditional to check the status of the variable.  If BYS is present, then buff and/or resistance effects on enemies that have counterparts in BYS would not be applied.  This solution requires an intimate knowledge of the inner workings of AAE (and its script source files) and its BYS counterparts to know where to put the conditionals -- thus it's best left to the author, or someone with a LOT of extra time on their hands.

Edited by Thalioden