SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Dear Darth Mathias, sorry if i have this wrong, but on your animal merge, you have Skytest Creature Extension.esp added. I have downloaded the recommended mods on your SRLE Extended - LOTD page, but cannot see this mentioned.esp. The Skytest Vanilla and DLC Creature Extension mods has instead skytest real wildlife skyrim.esp. Am i missing something or is this(your merge an earlier edition). Would it be possible to shed some light on it, it would be most helpful. Thank you for your hard work on your pages.......

Yours sincerely Berndaroy

Redownload it.  The first upload had the wrong esp in it.  The mod author has now fixed this.

After testing for every setting in disparity's skill bonuses and racial skills I came to the conclusion that you should change them from Starting skills &xp rate to either Starting Skills or Fortify Skills (if you want the buff power) for Skill Bonuses and Starting Skills or XP Rate for Racial Skills..I'm definitely going to change them as I used the old settings and with every skill between 90-100 I only reached level 58 iirc..as with these settings I got between 72-78..

This been said I'm dropping Skytest Dawnguard and Dragonborn as they are kinda redundant with the DLC Creature extension; DCO - awesome mod but it's a definitely "no-no" for my warrior build as the dragonrend shout makes them land only for 1-2 seconds..I think I'll put back EMDR (maybe an easier version) and ROTE (load before AAE) and maybe drop Diverse Dragons (?)...

OK I will consider you recommendation. (Paul if you have sometime and willing to test these options out I'd like to hear your conclusion too) plus anyone else that want to chime in.

EMDR was dropped cos everyone moaned how difficult dragons were plus i didn't want Deadly Dragons + DCO + Diverse Dragons + EMDR that would of been insane. I would be happy to consider dropping DCO for EMDR if enough people would prefer it that way.

I don't think Skytest DLC Creature extension actually covers every animal yet unless i missed an update.

Edited by Darth_mathias

OK I will consider you recommendation. (Paul if you have sometime and willing to test these options out I'd like to hear your conclusion too) plus anyone else that want to chime in.

EMDR was dropped cos everyone moaned how difficult dragons were plus i didn't want Deadly Dragons + DCO + Diverse Dragons + EMDR that would of been insane. I would be happy to consider dropping DCO for EMDR if enough people would prefer it that way.

I don't think Skytest DLC Creature extension actually covers every animal yet unless i missed an update.

I know about EMDR that's why I said maybe an easier version..but DCO makes it impossible to fight with melee weapons..anyways for me even the EMDR version from SRLEX makes it easier to fight compared to DCO.

As for Skytest DLC Creature extension covers all the animals from Skytest Dawnguard..so some CRing is needed prior or after the merge..

I know about EMDR that's why I said maybe an easier version..but DCO makes it impossible to fight with melee weapons..anyways for me even the EMDR version from SRLEX makes it easier to fight compared to DCO.

As for Skytest DLC Creature extension covers all the animals from Skytest Dawnguard..so some CRing is needed prior or after the merge..

We need one stat adjuster and one ai overhaul.  Stat adjuster would be deadly dragons / emdr... ai overhaul is dco.  Diverse Dragons is mostly responsible just for updating the dragon lvl lists to add variety.  I'm not sure how dropping that would solve anything.

or am I missing something?

We need one stat adjuster and one ai overhaul.  Stat adjuster would be deadly dragons / emdr... ai overhaul is dco.  Diverse Dragons is mostly responsible just for updating the dragon lvl lists to add variety.  I'm not sure how dropping that would solve anything.

personally i would be for dropping deadly dragons and replace with EMDR if anything it is script free and less scripts we have firing is always a good thing in my book.

Well, try to fight Alduin as a Warrior and you'll see :D..DCO makes dragons almost invulnerable to Dragonrend shout as he lands for a couple of seconds which is kinda immersion breaking imho..Also AAE is covering the AI part

Yeah..there was a bug that made him invincible lol...you have to kill the dragons before you attack him or simply disable dco before the fight

mmm OK that bug has always been at the back of my mind and makes me consider dropping DCO. I'll have a bit of think about what i want to do and achieve with dragons.

mmm OK that bug has always been at the back of my mind and makes me consider dropping DCO. I'll have a bit of think about what i want to do and achieve with dragons.

For me, I would never considered dropping DCO, if not for that dragonrend thing..and with aae which makes him level 120 with 5000 health it's too hard unless if you like fighting with godmode and have to fight for hours

For me, I would never considered dropping DCO, if not for that dragonrend thing..and with aae which makes him level 120 with 5000 health it's too hard unless if you like fighting with godmode and have to fight for hours

well then i may be possible to tweak so stuff via the CR to make Dragonrend last a bit longer and lower Aldrins health and level little.

Edit you could try this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40277/? Longer Dragonrend by Gio

or this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37738/? Improved Dragonrend Shout by Praveen

Edited by Darth_mathias