SRO and TPC, how to proceed now that the SRO was excluded from the Nexus? - [SOLVED]

M0ng3HD5

Question

Hello everybody, I'm wondering about how to do now that the SRO was excluded from Nexus as its author did the favor of being banned and so complicating my life. The TCP v1.72 supports the SRO v1.6, okay, but how to get that version now that the mode was deleted? Does anyone have a link or could recommend another repository for the Mod? Ah, this question can be beat, but as I do not speak English, so I'm using google translator, and I need help I decided to appeal to you. Thank you!

It just happened again, I posted a long reply above and the whole thing got deleted, leaving only the quoted text. :(

Not blaming anyone for this happening, but it's very weird to happen twice in the row.

On a side note, my posts were moderated for a few days and I still don't see a few showing up in the threads I posted.

It just happened again, I posted a long reply above and the whole thing got deleted, leaving only the quoted text. :(

Not blaming anyone for this happening, but it's very weird to happen twice in the row.

On a side note, my posts were moderated for a few days and I still don't see a few showing up in the threads I posted.

I've noticed some of your replies miss as well. For instance, Farlo quoted you once on a thread but when I looked your reply was nowhere to be found. I though it was weird that he was quoting a reply that I couldn't see.

I've noticed some of your replies miss as well. For instance, Farlo quoted you once on a thread but when I looked your reply was nowhere to be found. I though it was weird that he was quoting a reply that I couldn't see.

That's because my replies were moderated for a few days and they still haven't approved a good few of them in various threads. Stupid system, if you ask me. Especially that I'm not a spammer and a suspension would do just fine.

Anyway, this doesn't seem related. But my two replies in this thread have disappeared as soon as I submitted the post, resulting in blank posts with quotes (as you can see a few posts above).

Concerning your replies disappearing, that is very odd. The fact that it retains the quote but not what you typed doesn't make any sense. However, I've experienced a similar issue without submitting by accidently hitting tab which removes focus from the editor, then hitting backspace. Thinking I was still in the editor, it ended up causing everything to reload (quotes would be reloaded as well).

As for the posts that were moderated, I went through the log and every one of them was approved.

Are there plans to continue support/recommend SRO for those of us that still have SRO downloaded?

I know I will have a section in my new guide for SRO for those that have it (because I still use it myself). As for STEP itself, they have been removing anything that is no longer available as I imagine it would be hell to test going forward or have public testing at all.

Are there plans to continue support/recommend SRO for those of us that still have SRO downloaded?

I know I will have a section in my new guide for SRO for those that have it (because I still use it myself). As for STEP itself, they have been removing anything that is no longer available as I imagine it would be hell to test going forward or have public testing at all.
Unfortunately yes, we won't be officially supporting SRO anymore, however it should be too difficult to incorporate it if you have the textures.  I'm sure there will be a "guide"/post somewhere when we push v2.2.0b, but essentially you want it to overwrite the other big texture packs and be overwritten by the little stuff.