Reloading Skyrim on death

From the Revisited guide:

"If the character dies, completely exit the game and reload the last save. The automatic load erroneously retains data it should not from after the save."

How important is this? With the bandits mod, I'm dying very regular and still haven't even retrieved the golden claw.  Do I have to exit the game completely and reload from mod organizer or simple get out of the save and restart from the Skyrim main menu?

Edited by mcshame

I usually just exit to main menu and restart that way, but the answer you get will likely depend on who you ask, some recommend exiting to desktop and reloading back in, but I could see that as being extremely annoying in cases like yours where your dying on a near constant basis, if the auto load is the problem causer here then just exit to main menu and load the save again should provide a secure enough solution to this, however YMMV, wait for other opinions on this as many will have other insights I don't. ::):

Holy Crow! The ASIS mod is just destrowing me with the bandits having spells.  I just can't kill the spell caster, I think he's draining my health and I have nothing to get his down as I just started....man, I'll look for a setting but I didn't notice anything that would help...

Edited by mcshame

To the loads on death or the bandits :)

No to both. It seems if you take the OBES mod, the spell casters are going to be there regardless to the ASICS patch selections. I've definitely had to be much more carefull with them which involves more running. As for the restart on dieing, going to the main menu is not even an option because it kicks me out to mod manager. I've been exiting completely because I don't want to take a chance.

To the loads on death or the bandits :) No to both. It seems if you take the OBES mod, the spell casters are going to be there regardless to the ASICS patch selections. I've definitely had to be much more carefull with them which involves more running. As for the restart on dieing, going to the main menu is not even an option because it kicks me out to mod manager. I've been exiting completely because I don't want to take a chance.

Hmm sounds like it might be a bit TOO difficult lol for me anyways, and yeah def don't like having to exit all the way with as much as I die lol