SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

ok a quick question for all those who are after an SRLE EXtended MLU patch. Does everyone want a patch that just cover MLU e.g. you would still require SRLE Extended Conflcit Resolution or would you all prefer and Merged of both SRLE Extended Conflcit Resolution and SRLE EXtended MLU patch so it end up being just 1 esp instead of 2?

I am thinking 2 esps would be easier for you to maintain. That way you wouldn't have to update the MLU patch every single time you updated the SRLE extended CR patch. 

I am thinking 2 esps would be easier for you to maintain. That way you wouldn't have to update the MLU patch every single time you updated the SRLE extended CR patch. 

I have decided that this is the best option too the patch is created, Lexy has had a look at it a deemed it alright (high prise from my wife there). I'll play test with it for a bit before release to make sure it works and doesn't do anything odd.

• +1 1

Have you considered Bring Your Silver mod by the author of Vigor and Weapon attributes?

yes I have and I currently have it installed in my own game. The RoTE patch has a error but that can be fixed in XEdit. I also managed to merge all the plugins together and did a smal CR i created for my own game.

I was going to include it but then got distracted by the string count stuff and I have put on hold any mod additions and removals until i have finsihed my test of that.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Seems like a cool idea to increase the size of the trees, but i would choose the lite version of Skyrim Bigger Trees (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17168/?) because it doesnt change meshes but rather the size of the individual trees.  Simply bigger trees changes the meshes and increases size of all trees so that may look a bit out of place in some locations, Skyrim Bigger Trees increases size of every tree individually. My biggest concern with adding this mod is that it may cause tree popping, which i think everyone wants to avoid. I haven't done any testing by myself yet, but SkulldozeR tried Skyrim Bigger Trees and said it worked fine(pictures on 2nd and 3rd pages - https://forum.step-project.com/topic/7935-srle-sample-images-5172015/page-3).

Edited by linar9415

Seems like a cool idea to increase the size of the trees, but i would choose the lite version of Skyrim Bigger Trees (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17168/?) because it doesnt change meshes but rather the size of the individual trees.  Simply bigger trees changes the meshes and increases size of all trees so that may look a bit out of place in some locations, Skyrim Bigger Trees increases size of every tree individually. My biggest concern with adding this mod is that it may cause tree popping, which i think everyone wants to avoid. I haven't done any testing by myself yet, but SkulldozeR tried Skyrim Bigger Trees and said it worked fine(pictures on 2nd and 3rd pages - https://forum.step-project.com/topic/7935-srle-sample-images-5172015/page-3).

thanks i'll take a look i've some plans on a few changes that might happen once my string testing is finsihed.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Thats great! Also can you post the patches you chose for MLU and where you placed MLU and its patches in the left pane of MO. Are you planning on adding conflict resolution subguide for MLU?

the patches I chose was:

MLU - aMidianBorn Content.esp

MLU - AOS2.esp

MLU - CCOR New Recipes.esp

MLU - IA + CWO.esp

MLU__Immersive Armors 8 patch fix.esp

MLU - Improved Closefaced Helmets.esp

MLU - Inigo.esp

MLU - OBIS.esp

MLU - Ordinator.esp

Rebirth Monster - MLU Patch.esp

MLU - Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux.esp

MLU - CACO-Ordinatored.esp

I then merge all these.

I placed MLU and the patches After LOOT and Degradation and before Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade in the ++++Recipe and Stat Changers++++ section.

For the MLU Pacth I created I am planning on on added a section to my conflict resloution but it hasn't been a major priority at the moment; It is on my to do list.

Looks good but chances are it'll be incompatible with number of mods (immersive citizens and arthmoor villages come to mind). Just look at number of patches for ETAC - sometimes i get a feeling it needs more patches then number of mods i have