SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

I have decided against it dreadflopp already dond great work and his deleved loot guide is awesome so no need to trya  bolt it into mine really. I have already pasted a patch for Extended to him to take a look at. as i am using it for my own game.

Thats even better, dreadflopp pack is good, would be great to have extended compatible with that pack. Scarcity, Sold out and Gold adjustment is also in his pack as you probably know.

ok a quick question for all those who are after an SRLE EXtended MLU patch. Does everyone want a patch that just cover MLU e.g. you would still require SRLE Extended Conflcit Resolution or would you all prefer and Merged of both SRLE Extended Conflcit Resolution and SRLE EXtended MLU patch so it end up being just 1 esp instead of 2?

Edited by Darth_mathias

Hey Darth, i dont really care about merged or standalone version of the patch cause i make my own conflict resolution patch so It would be nice if you just added additional SRLE EXtended MLU patch conflict resolution section. I like the ideas of MLU, but mod author haven't updated mod itself and the patches for a long time and its a bit worrying, for example how its gonna play with Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim and so on.

Edited by linar9415

Hey Darth, i dont really care about merged or standalone version of the patch cause i make my own conflict resolution patch so It would be nice if you just added additional SRLE EXtended MLU patch conflict resolution section. I like the ideas of MLU, but mod author haven't updated mod itself and the patches for a long time and its a bit worrying, for example how its gonna play with Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim and so on.

What I could do is add a section to the bottom of the CR Guide for those that want it, that covers what I am doing for the Morrowloot patch I am currently creating.

• +1 1

What I could do is add a section to the bottom of the CR Guide for those that want it, that covers what I am doing for the Morrowloot patch I am currently creating.

That would be awesome)) Also if you going to merge patches for MLU please dont forget to mention the merge order.

Also quick question: you mentioned you experienced some stuttering with your new GTX980 ti. Have you managed to get rid of it?

Edited by linar9415

That would be awesome)) Also if you going to merge patches for MLU please dont forget to mention the merge order.

Also quick question: you mentioned you experienced some stuttering with your new GTX980 ti. Have you managed to get rid of it?

not yet the stuutering only occurs while on horseback not worked out why

I have same issue, it happens on cell crossings, you can see cell lines by typing "tb" in the console. I was trying to figure out whats causing for last couple of weeks, i think the main contributor is DynDolod. Here is the thread: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/7517-microstuttering-in-3rd-person-runninghorseback-riding-on-good-rig/

This guy had similar issue and the only fix that helped him is changing the "DISTANT OBJECT DETAIL" settings in SkyrimPrefs.ini from ULTRA to HIGH. For me it helped quite a bit but didnt remove stutters completely. Also sheson confirmed in this thread that DynDolod causes this issues and he adviced to try the trees.ultra optional file but i didnt try that yet(you can find his post of 5th page).

I have same issue, it happens on cell crossings, you can see cell lines by typing "tb" in the console. I was trying to figure out whats causing for last couple of weeks, i think the main contributor is DynDolod. Here is the thread: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/7517-microstuttering-in-3rd-person-runninghorseback-riding-on-good-rig/

This guy had similar issue and the only fix that helped him is changing the "DISTANT OBJECT DETAIL" settings in SkyrimPrefs.ini from ULTRA to HIGH. For me it helped quite a bit but didnt remove stutters completely. Also sheson confirmed in this thread that DynDolod causes this issues and he adviced to try the trees.ultra optional file but i didnt try that yet(you can find his post of 5th page).

thanks lowering the DISTANT OBJECT DETAIL to High have helped i can now ride without stuttering there still microstutter but since that is an issue with the  engine I can live with it.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I believe the problem lives with the engine it's self so I doubt there much we can do to completly fix the problem.

What sort of fps are you looking at?

Is the stutter right on the cell loading?

From what I read it is. This may just be an issue with the game trying to load so many assets, even with an ssd sata 3(6gb/s) is still quite slow.

I tried troubleshooting with sheson several months ago on DynDOLOD thread. I noticed when crossing cells I get stutters. It has predictable pattern. I have Samsung 840 PRO SSD. I even tried put DynDOLOD output folder and as much assets in RAMDisk without any improvement. My system is I7-4790k, 16G RAM, SSD, 980Ti, Windows 10. I tried both Windows 7 and 10 without any significant difference.

I found using only Static LODs even with high settings perform much better for some reason. 

My setup was SR:LE + REGS + MMO pack. I don't have active Skyrim profile at the moment.

Edited by darkside