SRLE Extended

Working on adding a (slightly modified) SLRE: Extended to my game - once the Thunderchild bug is fixed - is it possible to add Imperious (merging the race changes) or is there some issue?

you can add imperious race it actually part of SRLE Extended a while ago but I dropped it in favor of Disparity. You will to conflict resolve the Races thou yourself.

Yap, that's no problem.

I just like Imperiouseseseseses racials much more than disparity's, and since I'd play class-less anyway I'm not giving up much.

Thanks!

P.S. Adding Non-Essential Children, possible? More manual conflict resolution? I'm aware of the Even Better Quest Objectives & RS Children patches for that.

Edited by Taverius

Yap, that's no problem.

I just like Imperiouseseseseses racials much more than disparity's, and since I'd play class-less anyway I'm not giving up much.

Thanks!

P.S. Adding Non-Essential Children, possible? More manual conflict resolution? I'm aware of the Even Better Quest Objectives & RS Children patches for that.

I have never tired Non-Essential Children sorry.

Working on adding a (slightly modified) SLRE: Extended to my game - once the Thunderchild bug is fixed - is it possible to add Imperious (merging the race changes) or is there some issue?

There is a Disparity Imperious patch available.  I have actually merged all three into one  (order is Disparity > Imperious > Patch) and it seems to look fine.  Just considering whether to add Character Creation Overhaul to adjust the new character stats or not and then let Disparity and Imperious take over for in-game.  I love that Imperious takes account of the body size changes effected by Pumping Iron and increases your race buffs accordingly.

Yap, that's no problem.

just know that you'll have the brawls bug with Imperious. You'll have to activate everytime in MCM before a brawl Disable Active Abilities then deactivate after it's done

I have it merged with the RS patches. It seems to work OK. No guarantees!

I also use Non-Essential Children, and I don't have it merged, and I have not experienced any issues. 

I....Must....Kill.....Braith, I   Must   Kill   Braith....LoL

I love that Imperious takes account of the body size changes effected by Pumping Iron and increases your race buffs accordingly.

That's the main reason to keep it, so good to know there's a patch :D

just know that you'll have the brawls bug with Imperious. You'll have to activate everytime in MCM before a brawl Disable Active Abilities then deactivate after it's done

Yap, no worries.

I have it merged with the RS patches. It seems to work OK. No guarantees!

Good to know. Thought as much but its good to check, thanks!

OK everyone the NPC Retexture merge is now a merge you have to do yourself and conflicts will be resolved via the CR that saves one headache for me and Darth.

Since you've put Bijin AIO 3.1.1 in the guide, I think you should change with new versions of Wives and Warmaidens since these add more npcs..also I think the associated customizers should be added.. at least until a new fading pride is added.

ok changed them

Also Men of Winter - Equipment Patch.esp is listed for the merge but in the installation it says to install only the appearance safety patch..I think it should be used since we use MLU in this guide..

Edited by mavanaic

OK everyone the NPC Retexture merge is now a merge you have to do yourself and conflicts will be resolved via the CR that saves one headache for me and Darth.

Where do you forwarded the records? Put them in SRLE Extended CR or it is better to put it on the NPC Retexture Merge?

Also Men of Winter - Equipment Patch.esp is listed for the merge but in the installation it says to install only the appearance safety patch..I think it should be used since we use MLU in this guide..

this has been rolled into the CR so not need i will remove it.

Where do you forwarded the records? Put them in SRLE Extended CR or it is better to put it on the NPC Retexture Merge?

I have now put them into the CR other wise you will have to resolve the conflict each an every time you update the mod. SO it make more sense to do it that way