SRLE Extended

Anyway how do you test the mods you added are working correctly? For me I just loads the game and if it is not crashing I assume it is working and load the added mods in xEdit to see what records are conflicting and solve them in CR.

You have to test especially the modifications you make to the objects in the CR.

LOTD guide?

What? Edited by paul666root

Finally finished merging the new Bijin Wives update into the new NPC Retexture Merged and do some CRing, I used the old NPC Retextures Merged from the guide and trying to replicate everything to the new esp. I took roughly 1 hour to finish it. Haven't tested it yet though.

While CRing I found some records, idk if it is missed or it is intended not to be forwarded like Mjoll in the old Retextures.esp skill, perks and item records from NPC Endgame Overhaul is not forwarded. Is it intended Darth? Because for mine I forwarded that record through.

Finally finished merging the new Bijin Wives update into the new NPC Retexture Merged and do some CRing, I used the old NPC Retextures Merged from the guide and trying to replicate everything to the new esp. I took roughly 1 hour to finish it. Haven't tested it yet though.

While CRing I found some records, idk if it is missed or it is intended not to be forwarded like Mjoll in the old Retextures.esp skill, perks and item records from NPC Endgame Overhaul is not forwarded. Is it intended Darth? Because for mine I forwarded that record through.

Probably just missed them. I am actually looking at updating the Merged retexture and CR today. I am using my old laptop so I won't be able to actually test but i will pass it to Paul to look at.

Probably just missed them. I am actually looking at updating the Merged retexture and CR today. I am using my old laptop so I won't be able to actually test but i will pass it to Paul to look at.

To test it do I need to meet all the npcs that is in the records? I wanted to test my own merged as well but idk the simplest way to do it.

Also after remerging bashed patch, asis and dsr must be rebuild right?

Edited by reddvilzz

To test it do I need to meet all the npcs that is in the records? I wanted to test my own merged as well but idk the simplest way to do it.

Also after remerging bashed patch, asis and dsr must be rebuild right?

I normally just pick a few selected NPC from selected factions e.g companions, College of winterhold, Dawnguard. as these are the one you most have to CR.

yes after remerging you will need to rebuild bash pacth asis and DSR also if you get the black face bug or purple face flickering texture bug the only way I know to fix this is to start a new game.

I normally just pick a few selected NPC from selected factions e.g companions, College of winterhold, Dawnguard. as these are the one you most have to CR.

yes after remerging you will need to rebuild bash pacth asis and DSR also if you get the black face bug or purple face flickering texture bug the only way I know to fix this is to start a new game.

I have my save where I'm in the ALSL cell does that count as for a new game?

I'm thinking since I haven't got out and load anything since in the cell.

I'm planning to add extra mods into my pack, and my plan is to use the cell as kind of my "new game" scenario so that I don't have to set up everything in the mcm menu again.

I'm planning to add extra mods into my pack, and my plan is to use the cell as kind of my "new game" scenario so that I don't have to set up everything in the mcm menu again.

that is what i do as well but I also have a totally vanilla test character saved just after Exiting Helgen that I use too.

Actually new game means pressing new game button on the menu. Loading a save in the AL cell it still contains the mods in your load order if you plan on removing

I think it's easier to look first in endgame's esp (Calder is not forwarded also)..and there are some conflicts with bring your silver mostly from dlc1 (Celan, Durak)..Too bad that UNO's author hidden the mod from nexus..

Actually new game means pressing new game button on the menu. Loading a save in the AL cell it still contains the mods in your load order if you plan on removing

If I am removing well yeah I need to start new. But for adding mods mostly that's what I do. Unless the mod telling it is needed a new game