SRLE Extended

Hello Darth, first I just wanted to thank you for all the wOrkney you put in SRLE extended. I was wondering if it is OK to merge other NPC overhauls into the NPC retexure merged mod. I was wanting to merge the mod My Ahlam with Nazeem.

Just wondering if its ok to merge all of the Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2 patches into the plugin since my install has 9 plugins being used used just for the necessary patches in my load order. I ask this cause I have not ever seen anyone merge these plugins before and wonder if its safe to or not.

Edited by InstantKor

Anyone using Extended with World's Dawn?

I wanted to know how you set it up in MCM for balance, can anyone share their settings?

What I get after reading World's Dawn is that it adds attributes to any equipment found and I'm confused between this and Weapons Armor Attributes mod do they work the same way?

Both adds extra attributes to equipment right? Or am I wrong?

Just wondering if its ok to merge all of the Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2 patches into the plugin since my install has 9 plugins being used used just for the necessary patches in my load order. I ask this cause I have not ever seen anyone merge these plugins before and wonder if its safe to or not.

I've merged it before on my last LO, and it is working well. Might have to double check and experiments on merging plugins.

Edited by reddvilzz

Just wondering if its ok to merge all of the Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2 patches into the plugin since my install has 9 plugins being used used just for the necessary patches in my load order. I ask this cause I have not ever seen anyone merge these plugins before and wonder if its safe to or not.

what mod are you thinking of merging?

Anyone using Extended with World's Dawn?

I wanted to know how you set it up in MCM for balance, can anyone share their settings?

What I get after reading World's Dawn is that it adds attributes to any equipment found and I'm confused between this and Weapons Armor Attributes mod do they work the same way?

Both adds extra attributes to equipment right? Or am I wrong?

this was considered for Extended but was rejected due to its different enchanting system. I don't think we need two different enchanting systems ingame and since we use scarcity you rarely find those orbs to upgrade your items.

It works with WAA. You can use it without problem. Doesn't conflict with others.

this was considered for Extended but was rejected due to its different enchanting system. I don't think we need two different enchanting systems ingame and since we use scarcity you rarely find those orbs to upgrade your items.

It works with WAA. You can use it without problem. Doesn't conflict with others.

Oh okay. That what makes it more interesting I think the scarcity for upgrading. Thanks just want to clarify those 2 mods

Hello Darth, first I just wanted to thank you for all the wOrkney you put in SRLE extended. I was wondering if it is OK to merge other NPC overhauls into the NPC retexure merged mod. I was wanting to merge the mod My Ahlam with Nazeem.

You could however I would strongly advise redoing the merge. I wouldn't recommend merging a mod into a mod that has already been merged; weird things can happen.

Has anyone else tried SkyrimTools yet?  I just used it on Interesting NPCs and Beyond Reach and knocked off about 3,000 strings from my save.

You mean the Restringer part of it, correct?

Yeah I have played around with it just for testing...it seems to behave as advertised. Haven't tested it extensively though as my strings count is at safe levels for the time being.

You mean the Restringer part of it, correct?

Yeah I have played around with it just for testing...it seems to behave as advertised. Haven't tested it extensively though as my strings count is at safe levels for the time being.

Yeah, though the save cleaner sounds like it might be good enough to replace the script cleaner that I've been using.  I was surprised at how quickly the restringer worked.  I was expecting to leave it run for a while but it was done in seconds.  Amazing.  I'm going to run it on Helgen Reborn and Molag Bal's next and that should give me more than enough slack to be comfortable in my current game.

Hey Darth looks like the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/biy29ya7otqygie/Dreadflopps%20-%20CACO%20Patches%20SIC.7z?dl=0 is not working anymore, tried to update the CACO SIC Patches because I have the leveled list errors after downloading from https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddxxzxi27kxw6e9/Dreadflopps%20Modular%20Patches%20-%20SRLE%20Extended.7z?dl=0

That is included now in the modular patches archive.

If you have errors on the caco sic lvl list redo your caco patches merge (ofc first redownload all the required patches). Did you add other patches to the caco patches merge?

Has anyone else tried SkyrimTools yet? I just used it on Interesting NPCs and Beyond Reach and knocked off about 3,000 strings from my save.

Does this string count is still an issue?