Every time I load MO or launch SKSE->Skyrim, I get an Overwrite warning which contains the SKSE/Plugins/Fuz Ro D'oh.ini folder/file. I have drug this into the mod multiple times, but it keeps reappearing. Any reason for this? I renamed the mod with the STEP category prefix in the left pane. Could that be a problem?
So I have Skyrim Installed, and it works with a regular launch, but If I run it through MO it CTD on starting a new game, even when I have unchecked ALL the plugins and switched off MO managing the archives. Is there anything else to try? I think I've finally gotten all the mods to work, but this one issue is stopping me.
I have recently discovered the world of merging plugins, after so many years pf playing Skyrim, using Mod Organizer, LOOT, FNIS and so on. But I have never merged a single mod before. So, I watched GamerPoets tutorial about "Merging Plugins Standalone" (nexus index 69905) and followed every direction it gave. I started creating merged .esp the same way it is shown at the video and proceeding to deactivate plugins in M.O. in order to create a new game and play (because starting a game with mods activated is not advised...), I also deactivated the plugins of those mods I have already merged, for the new merged .esp should work fine.
But no. The first of the new merged pluging, created through Merging Plugins, gave me a warning that master files were missing. Those masterfiles were the very same plugins that I merged together to create the merged plugin. That has no sense. It happened to me for all the merged plugins I have created. For example, the armor pack of merged armor mods that I created needed each old individual plugin to be activated: Stormlord Armor, Armor of Intrigue, Talos Housecarl... even when I merged all of them together in one.
I followed each and every step provided by the Nexus page, the STEP guide, the GamerPoets youtube video, rebuilding merges again doing other things, following again the guides, touching the .ini files... everything. Even the logs says that all went well (all the merge logs says: "adding masters... done adding masters", so no master were added in any merge), but this artificial master file dependency goes on. I have gone desperate for help, even to ask for it in the tutorial video. Not even my father, a true magician of the Net and the Motherboards, found the root of this problem.
Help, I beg you...
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.