Sign in to follow this  
peppergomez

why are there fomod instructions in sr?

Question

A bit confused by that, since FOMOD isn't listed as a tool for the SR install process, and I assume it refers to Fall Out Mod Organizer.

For example, I don't think that these FOMOD instrucitons apply to me if I'm installing Dragon Stalking Fix via MO, right? Just install the mod by clicking install and be done with it, yes?

Dragon Stalking Fix

Author: Sevencardz
Version: 1.2

[CollapseFOMOD Instructions
Main File
Introduction

Click next to proceed with installation.

• Install Dragon Stalking Fix

Next
Installation Method

Choose an installation method.

• Loose Files Only (Advanced)

Next
Mod Edition

Choose an edition of the mod to install.

• Loose files for Dragonborn

Install
Edited by peppergomez

2 answers to this question

FOMOD is just the type of xml installer, its basically the same between Fallout and Skyrim and thus uses the FOMOD acronym. When you install a FOMOD mod with MO it should pop up with an installer window in MO that looks similar to whats displayed in the guide.

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By iFly123
      So I'm currently following Kelmych's and Micheal of GamerPoets' guide to mod FO3 to the to hell and back but when ever I try installing certain FOMODS it gives me a "NexusClientCLI" error message.
      -Provided In Picture- The irritating part of this issue is that it only seams to be certain mods i.e. currently FWE. Mart's Mutant Mod works just fine.
      I've had this problem somewhat recently in the past too with New Vegas and getting mods like Project Nevada to work, I was able to get a work around by installing it manually but this time around that's not gonna cut it. Someone PLEASE respond quickly, this issue is driving me insane!
      Oh and I know it's saying "Is being used by another process" but it isn't.

• By Nanu
      Hello,

when installing a FOMod with several options, the text and picture on the left side should change, while switching through the options. But they stay on the initial option.

I've seen other people complaining about this, but I've not seen a solution. Perhaps someone here can help me?

The guide says: In order for the NCC fomod installer plugin to work, Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher is required.
      I have installed:
      .NET Framework 4.5.2
      .NET Framework 3.5 service pack 1
      .NET Framework 3.0 service pack 2
      .NET Framework 2.0 service pack 2

MO 1.3.11 is installed into a custom folder:
      C:\Spiele\Skyrim\ModOrganizer

I'm using Windows 7.
    • By wimpymilkdrinker
      When I install AWOP is there supposed to be some kind of FOMOD. I'm following a New Vegas guide over at Gopher Vids and the Mod guide author instructs to do this (AWOP Patches: Install the NVR3 patch, the Russell patch and the JIP CCC patch from the AWOP Patches FOMOD, then install the AWOP + WMX + EVE All DLC )

When I install AWOP with Mod Organizer no AWOP FOMOD appears. I've never installed AWOP before so I'm a little lost with this one.

DOH! AWOP PATCHES FOMOD....suppose I should learn how to read again.