Savegame Manager and Mod Organizer

Fancy

Question

So recently I decided to mod my game using 'Mod Organizer'.

Every mod seems to work, but I seem to have problems with 'TES V SaveGame Manager'.

What this mod does is make you able to choose 1 of the characters you made, and once in game it will show only the save files made with that character.

so basically it changes the line "SLocalSavePath=" in the skyrim.ini to the folder of the selected profile.

Now both Mod Organizer and SaveGame Manager need to be launched within their own program.

The mods won't work if I don't open the game through Mod Organizer, and SaveGame Manager won't work if I don't open the game through SaveGame Manager.

Is there a way for me to use both? SaveGame Manager is more a tool than it is a mod.

I tried telling Mod Organizer to open SameGame Manager instead of The Script extender like it used to.

then I click play on SaveGame Manager.

this seems to load the mods, and SaveGame Manager works. but for some reason I can't walk or do anything.

Doing it vice versa (telling SaveGame manager to open the organizer and then click run) makes the mods work but doesn't make SaveGame Manager work.

1 answer to this question

So I found my way to fix it,

I made a new setting in 'Skyrim Mod Organizer', so when I click run it will open SaveGame Manager.

Once SaveGame Manager is opened I choose the profile and click Play.

now in-game I found myself unable to move the camera, walk or anything else.

But I used the console command 'EnablePlayerControls'. this makes me able to move again. mods seem to work, and SaveGame Manager too.