No known NMM servers in MO Nexus tab settings

HiatusBreak

Question

I've been trying to download Nexus mods through the MO and have gotten a message saying download failed: error downloading [the mod's web address] - server replied: Bad Gateway (301). I looked at the Nexus settings tab in MO settings and could find no known servers, free or premium. I have the right username and password typed in but have not gotten any servers to pop up... could someone help?

4 answers to this question

That was my guess too. Mine download fine as well, but without a server list, there is no way to select preferred servers. Now I wonder if my preferred server list is obsolete or if the prioritization I have set is being ignored.

I have a premium Nexus account, so I want premium servers every time.

EDIT: Well, after messing with MO and reinstalling fresh and copying my profiles folder and the MO INI from previous installation, I have a server list now in the left pane. Not sure if what I did fixed this or if it was simply a time issue.

Somewhat related to this topic's title, but different issue. I just have no "Known Servers" listed (Settings > Nexus tab). I have a few preferred servers showing in the right pane, but empty list in left pane for Known Servers.

MO 1.3.6

The list of servers is stored in your INI as a string so copying across an old one should have provided that new install with the old list. :huh:

At any rate, I too have seen oddities with the server list for over a year, but the actual downloads work just fine. My initial MO install had a list of about a dozen servers whereas all my other installs only showed one. No matter what I did I could never get that list to update and was confused by it. Now I'm slightly less confused but not concerned.