Lydia has picked up an Invisibility power in Sneak

DanielCoffey

Question

I have started a new playthrough and picked up Lydia at the usual point and when I go into Sneak, she poofs and does the Nocturnal Invisibility power or something that appears very similar. When I stand she reappears.

I checked her record in TES5EDIT (NPC_ 000A2CBE) and spotted some oddities that ASIS was not reflecting. I should state for the record that I have Breezehome Fully Upgradeable and it modifies Lydia's Sandbox packages.

ASIS was not picking up the BOYD VMAD DeadBodyCleanupScript and it was not picking up the USKP/BOYD SNAM - Faction - Rank setting.

I could not see any reason why she would be given the Invisibility spell on Sneak. ASIS was correctly adding the expected Enchanting and Alchemy perks. Is there a way to look into this more? I used EFF to force her to Train and she vanished and reappeared but still had the Sneak power.

Any clues?

7 answers to this question

Aha - that was it. Thanks.

Now all I have to think about are the USKP/BOYD edits that were not being picked up by ASIS. I may have a secondary Conflict Resolution with my own edits because the Breezehome mod doesn't reflect them either.

EDIT : ASIS was not picking up those values because the Breezehome mod was not reflecting them. BOSS puts the ESPs in the order USKP - BOYD - BreezehomeFullyUpgradeable - ASIS so I need to make a BOYD - Breezehome compatibility patch.

Edited by DanielCoffey