MO and Coverkhajiits

Cullyn

Question

Found MO recently and wanted to give it a go so I started from scratch like a good gamer should and have run into an odd issue.  I've been slowly loading various mods into the system and testing after each one and for the most part they've been working wonderfully.  The first problem I've run into is with the mod Coverkhajiits (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5941/?) and it has got me scratching my head.

I was able to download the mod with no issue and downloaded both the male and female versions of the mod.  I've double clicked to install and have tried both the separate method by renaming each mod upon installation in MO and the merge method of merging them both into a single mod.  There are no errors during installation that I can see and if I check on the information section everything looks good.  However, the mod doesn't appear to work in game, even when checked in MO.  I did a bit more investigation and found something very odd.  When I right click on the mod in the left pane and choose Information and Filetree, I see a Textures folder and everything underneath it like I should.  However, even when that mod is checked and I check the data tab in the left pane I do not see the files in the appropriate folder in the list.  As a test, I grabbed another mod that replaced other files in the same folder (../data/textures/actors/character/khajiitfemale) and those files show up just fine.

The only other thing I potentially have to go on is after I've loaded Coverkhajiits, I do see several instances of a "don't know how to deal with tag img" but as that usually has "QCssParser::parseHexColor: Unknown color name '#pink'" after it, sometimes with a different color, I'm going to guess that that message is coming from the Covereyes mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4869/?) which does seem to be working properly.

I'd appreciate any assistance I can get on this issue.

3 answers to this question

Well, things get stranger so I'm going to simply smile and nod.  I tested the game several times with this installed and of course MO (1.2.1 beta) closed each time I launched the game as it should.  I happened to come home from work this evening and launch MO and lo and behold everything was showing in the right data pane as it should and the mod is functioning normally and demonstratably.  So yeah, it's all good.  Going back to the old adage "Reboot twice and call me in the morning."